AFLW West Coast vs Port Adelaide - Round 6 @ Lathlain

Remove this Banner Ad

We should be able to take Collingwood and GWS at home. St Kilda are about our level so that will be a challenge. SUNS away could be tricky too, they ran Essendon pretty close today. The fact that we're even having this discussion is pretty amazing though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't watch a lot of the AFLW normally but just happened to be bored so turned it on.
What impressed me that while overall our game plan seems to be a bit "bomb it long to Houghton" the fact that the coaches were able to make some changes and negate or at least slow down Roberts.
Who would have thought that making changes and a bit of fight could affect
the outcome of a game.

As i said i don’t watch a lot of AFLW but am always impressed by O’Dea.
The attack on the ball is manic!!

Last edited:
I don't watch a lot of the AFLW normally but just happened to be bored so turned it on.
What impressed me that while overall our game plan seems to be a bit "bomb it long to Houghton" the fact that the coaches were able to make some changes and negate or at least slow down Roberts.
Who would have thought that making changes and a bit of fight could affect
the outcome of a game.

As i said i don’t watch a lot of AFLW but am always impressed by O’Dea.
The attack on the ball is manic!!

Do yourself a favour and tune into Arnell's press conference to hear a Port coach speaking something resembling the King's English for the first time in a dozen years.

Considering the outs we're actually doing quite well this season. Add Cuthbertson, Tahau, Young, and Ewings (🤞) next season, another year of experience into Scholz/Goody/Brooksby/Window, and maybe we can push for a finals spot?
We're playing 10th, 16th, 17th and 18th in the run home. We play like this and we'll make finals this year

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW West Coast vs Port Adelaide - Round 6 @ Lathlain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back