Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not the way we wanted to start our back to back campaign but if there's any loss we can afford, now's the time.

Props to ShaunDuggan on his first game back for the Wonders, and was probably our best player with 24 disposals, 12 marks and a goal from the wing.

RookieListed first game for the Wonders had a decent game in the center with 18 disposals, and eagleskickass did well at full back to keep MannumPower to 3 goals while kicking a goal like Dustin Fletcher.

Congrats to HaroCant II, southernswannies, Scodog10, Wooljay and Yellow Feathers for their first games. Particularly SuperSub17 where the sim gave him part time ruck duties at BP. Don't ask me why. Hopefully you guys will be able to see how well you did, sim wise, when Speck gets the stat work done. Or you can check it in the match thread itself, page 20 I believe.

Don't worry, the season is long and although back to back seems a little harder, but if croweater 41 can kick as accurate as 4.1, anything is possible :p

rd1_zps410015df.png~original

Wonders_zpsdd7178ec.png

You don't have to use it, it's just a cleaner version of the one you have now. Tell me if there's anything you don't like, and I'll change it
PVF what do you think of my designs?

Looking pretty good mate, actually like them better. What does everyone else think?

Also do we want to keep those sponsors or change them? What the **** is programmed and IFA?

Looking pretty good mate, actually like them better. What does everyone else think?

Also do we want to keep those sponsors or change them? What the **** is programmed and IFA?
Ah crap IFA is a logo of a league. I'll change it up soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy ****, it is so cold this morning I can't study, hands are getting frostbite.

Well, that's my "reason" anyway.
You haven't experienced cold until you have lived in Ballarat.

Speck I'm going to steal you from the Wonders just so I can look at your pretty stats with my name on them :p

(in other words... ****ing love the stats)

Speck I'm going to steal you from the Wonders just so I can look at your pretty stats with my name on them :p

(in other words... ******* love the stats)
Or you could have just stayed. That would have worked as well you know?

For once someone called me "sir" without adding "you're making a scene."

Do you respond with 'this ain't a scene, it's a ..... damn arms race'?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back