Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I like it.

I'm happy for HC to try some other designs if he wants, something other than the zig zaggy stripes.

Who did our old design?

Just wanted to apologize for my recent inactivity. Been extremely busy. Should be more active next week or maybe the week after. Will aim for 20 match threads posts next week and more the week after.

Just wanted to apologize for my recent inactivity. Been extremely busy. Should be more active next week or maybe the week after. Will aim for 20 match threads posts next week and more the week after.
All good mate :thumbsu:

rd2_zps55ecf185.png~original

Need to keep our heads up guys. Have had a shit first two weeks which I say is due to a premiership hangover but we really need to get the four points next week.

We have the Dragons in the Grand Final Match-Up and we have to win because it'll be my 100th game :p

Also want to see a big posting performance this week, especially from the young guys and show them Dragon scum just how good we are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi people, I used to post here. Think I may pop in more frequently

WTF happened to Tapatalk?
Died a horrible death. Unless you have a BF membership. I am not sure i want to pay the $10 for the use of tapatalk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back