Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just announced your availability in the sign up thread, and after 24 hours we can sign you.

Did majority of that yesterday, so got signed like an hour or so ago.

Hey guys, new recruit and all, looking for super happy fun game time and a place to spam.
We aren't playing this week, we have the week off. Next week we take on the Gumbies, so that should be interesting

We aren't playing this week, we have the week off. Next week we take on the Gumbies, so that should be interesting

Plenty of time to win my spot by whatever strange rituals you guys have (heard it comes down to this "posting" thing... i have no idea though).

Plenty of time to win my spot by whatever strange rituals you guys have (heard it comes down to this "posting" thing... i have no idea though).
Yeah *cough* rituals. Whatever you do, just make sure you knock before you walk into any room at The Colosseum (Our Home Ground) Anyway, make yourself feel at Home and welcome to the Wonders

I'm just a little worried Citroin won't get getting that much of an upgrade going to the Wonders.

Surely you guys could give him a midfield spot just for a couple of weeks as a thanks for us letting him go.

What do you say croweater 41 ?

I'm just a little worried Citroin won't get getting that much of an upgrade going to the Wonders.

Surely you guys could give him a midfield spot just for a couple of weeks as a thanks for us letting him go.

I say there's a reason I didn't include you in the pm's :p

After 3 days I have concluded that the split round is shit, who's idea was that? Fire them.
Go do something else. Here are some suggestions.

Watch pr0n, play sports, drink beer, watch pr0n, feed the birds at the park, watch pr0n...

Did I mention you could watch pr0n?

Citroin I am fine for my playing position proposal from the Wonders for now. Seriously though I thought people got traded a fair bit so I am new to all this gossip/ruors

Citroin I am fine for my playing position proposal from the Wonders for now. Seriously though I thought people got traded a fair bit so I am new to all this gossip/ruors

There is nothing like a good rumor...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is nothing like a good rumor...
I know you are new here so I will let it slide but the correct spelling of rumour on this board is ruror (i think) :p

It all started from a mis spelled thread title and we have ran with it ever since.

I know you are new here so I will let it slide but the correct spelling of rumour on this board is ruror (i think) :p

It all started from a mis spelled thread title and we have ran with it ever since.
Ruour

Go do something else. Here are some suggestions.

Watch pr0n, play sports, drink beer, watch pr0n, feed the birds at the park, watch pr0n...

Did I mention you could watch pr0n?

You mean you don't do that anyway between posts?

Han.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back