Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes he can play.
Captained Gippy Power to a finals campaign
B & F winner of gippy power
Captain of Sale for about 4 years
Won 4 B&F's (club record)

Very smart player, should go well with you blokes.

Fyfey good player and good bloke. Luke Cotchett even better. Shit if Vermont keep recruiting these kind of blokes, it's gonna make them a touch more difficult to loathe!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schuback to Sale City aswell..

with all these big names leaving.. does it leave room $ wise for Sale to lure the likes of Flint, Mclaren and recently delisted saint Shane Birss back to their home town ala Trav Ronaldson with Woodside?

Imagine how much Birssy would tear it up in the WGLFL:p

Sorry mate for being so thick, can you inform me on what type of ruckman Courtney is a tap ruckman or more of a crash bang type, does he take marks around the ground, kick goals, what height is he, has he good skills.

"Sorry mate for being so thick, can you inform me on what type of ruckman Courtney is a tap ruckman or more of a crash bang type, does he take marks around the ground, kick goals, what height is he, has he good skills. "

He's the kind of ruckman who said he's staying at Leongatha next year if you know what i mean!!!!

P.s. Good to hear Fonz coming back to play for the Mo! can play!

any news on whos left sale? other than stuey ando coaching at heyfield

The ones being mentioned on these boards are:

Last years premiership players:
David Ivey
Brenton Martin
Kane Martin
Phil Harris
Stuart Anderson
Nick Fowler

Other Sale players:
Jake Schuback & Chris Aurich

Apparently, Michael Todd is moving to Melbourne and will not be playing with Sale & I believe that Daniel McLinden will be in the same boat.

That is 7 out of the premiership side. Will leave some big holes at Sale this season, if it all pans out that way.

The ones being mentioned on these boards are:

Last years premiership players:
David Ivey
Brenton Martin
Kane Martin
Phil Harris
Stuart Anderson
Nick Fowler

Other Sale players:
Jake Schuback & Chris Aurich

Apparently, Michael Todd is moving to Melbourne and will not be playing with Sale & I believe that Daniel McLinden will be in the same boat.

That is 7 out of the premiership side. Will leave some big holes at Sale this season, if it all pans out that way.

oh ok thanks,
i heard that Stuart Anderson is bringing 4 or 5 blokes over to heyfield and 1 to be assistant coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back