West Horsham Showdown 2017 Super AV/Sig Bet (sponsored by Sportsbet)

Remove this Banner Ad

And right on cue up pops another Camry frontrunner.

Nowhere to be seen all year but suddenly turns up in the Bay after the Camries won their grand final :rainbow:
Hey, it's better to pipe up occasionally when you've got something quality to say. Rather than repeat the same old used line over and over again, as seems to be your M.O.

lol at Port Power having a sook about Holocaust comments by a numpty on Facebook. They are so humiliated after we pissed in their face last night that they're deflecting desperately.

What a pathetic club. Lol

And right on cue up pops another Camry frontrunner.

Nowhere to be seen all year but suddenly turns up in the Bay after the Camries won their grand final :rainbow:

You mean after we won Poort's grand final lol

Your loser mates seem to have disappeared Meltso. How convenient.

I have to give it to you, still showing up after that pathetic performance. I mean, your posts are loaded with crap, but that is no different than usual.

You mean after we won Poort's grand final lol

Your loser mates seem to have disappeared Meltso. How convenient.

I have to give it to you, still showing up after that pathetic performance. I mean, your posts are loaded with crap, but that is no different than usual.
The "grand final" is a running joke between the Port and Camry flogs here on the Bay.

Surely you would know this if you logged back into your old account.

The "grand final" is a running joke between the Port and Camry flogs here on the Bay.

Surely you would know this if you logged back into your old account.

Do you even read what you respond to?

Or just press the reply button, and then 'copy + paste' from your rehashed list of bullshit?

What do you think of Established1870 's signature Nutso? Pretty accurate depiction he's painted there.
He did not paint the description and therefore it is not his beliefs :rainbow:

Do you even read what you respond to?

Or just press the reply button, and then 'copy + paste' from your rehashed list of bullshit?

Sigh.... once again the point has gone straight over your head in your haste to melt.

Some things never change.

He did not paint the description and therefore it is not his beliefs :rainbow:

Sigh.... once again the point has gone straight over your head in your haste to melt.

Some things never change.

Like your inability to bother reading posts before you spit your vomit replies to them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well done you obsessed idiot

You couldn't go 1 day without mentioning me

Remove this Banner Ad

West Horsham Showdown 2017 Super AV/Sig Bet (sponsored by Sportsbet)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back