Western Border Football League - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 5 most played players in league from the snitzel man.
1.Mconnel(north) lots of coin for a bloke gracing the wide wings.
2.Fiora(hamilton) have not seen his name in the best yet.
3.Vassal(cats) good operator would be worth what he is getting
4.England(tigers) best player in the league by a mile.
5.The rig(west) gets paid in soup and canteen items.Which would tally a fair bit by the years end.A know it all operator that only west would have on board.
Malseed park suRe looks after me with some good soup. They get there money worth. U must travel a lot to see them boys all play. Think imps could knock off north next week. Play a good brand of footy on a small oval. Will notch a few wins up on the board. West had a couple out which messed there structure up but quiet simply got beaten by a team performance from imps.

Imperials had a very good win over west would have surprised most, Hamilton not up to beating the better sides ATM and East bounced back to hit North hard western border footy doing well!

Looking forward to the Portland v South clash. Will learn where South are at. Must be playing good footy. Big test for them on Portlands home ground. West surprise loss. Looked good against Portland.

Malseed park suRe looks after me with some good soup. They get there money worth. U must travel a lot to see them boys all play. Think imps could knock off north next week. Play a good brand of footy on a small oval. Will notch a few wins up on the board. West had a couple out which messed there structure up but quiet simply got beaten by a team performance from imps.

Looks like McConnell won't get fit properly this year with him doing his hamstring against east. Most of the weekend scores went the way it should except with west shock lost. Think it could really get west going now and they shouldn't be so cocky. Think they will start getting there full team back though sounds like on the weekend they had a few out.

South may be a bit suspect against the stronger sides in west and portland i think but who knows they have surprised many this year. Their lack of depth may be an issue if injuries happen to key players.

The rig your a west man with alot of knowledge.Did blocka james play for west on the weekend?.Is he fit?.

Ok how about the most overated paid player in the league ?

Aker - not sure how much he got paid - but it was probably too much!

No only joking - I drove 130 kms to watch him go round as did many others. A bright light in a dim year for the Heywood boys.

The rig your a west man with alot of knowledge.Did blocka james play for west on the weekend?.Is he fit?.
Yes he did and no he's not. Apparently one of the West boys didnt turn up, and interesting side topic, local paper reported that a sth aust man was arrested at Melville Oval for smoking pot in his car, maybe it was the bloke that didnt play? Anybody know anything????

Yes Blocker did play on the weekend. A player pulled out in the last quater of the reserves, and the coaching staff decided to put him in. Fit, prepared? Don't think anyone can be prepared with 10 minutes before running out on the oval. Fit, well with no game time under his belt i thought he did his job, and has dropped a lot of weight. The fella that got caught smoking pot, i can say wasnt a player, or official of the club, but it does send a clear message out to everyone else at the football.

Yes Blocker did play on the weekend. A player pulled out in the last quater of the reserves, and the coaching staff decided to put him in. Fit, prepared? Don't think anyone can be prepared with 10 minutes before running out on the oval. Fit, well with no game time under his belt i thought he did his job, and has dropped a lot of weight. The fella that got caught smoking pot, i can say wasnt a player, or official of the club, but it does send a clear message out to everyone else at the football.
Thanks Rig, you would be disappointed if it was a player or official. Spot on, all people be aware, would imagine young blokes drinking in cars at the footy will be next.

B james, didnt see the game, no doubt the big fella would have strutted around in the goal square!!! good on him for filling in, wonder how he woke up sunday morning, doubt Heidi would show him any sympathy, nor should she. He would have been BOG, just ask him!!! Wish i was there would have given it to him full on!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See in today's Border Watch, that Justin Mcconnell has been appointed as the South East zone team coach. Probably previous coach Peter Collins put a good word in as he is a Northy. I know PC pushed to get the Western Border Interleague game played at North. Wonder if Mcconnell is stupid enough to play himself with his knee and hamstring niggly injuries.

Have heard they have had reasonable numbers at interleague trainings, both in SA and VIC, Even england from portland has trained. Lets hope they have a good team with no injuries from this weekend, and get a win and show that the league isn't as bad as the results they have been getting in previous years.

See in today's Border Watch, that Justin Mcconnell has been appointed as the South East zone team coach. Probably previous coach Peter Collins put a good word in as he is a Northy. I know PC pushed to get the Western Border Interleague game played at North. Wonder if Mcconnell is stupid enough to play himself with his knee and hamstring niggly injuries.

Have heard they have had reasonable numbers at interleague trainings, both in SA and VIC, Even england from portland has trained. Lets hope they have a good team with no injuries from this weekend, and get a win and show that the league isn't as bad as the results they have been getting in previous years.

reason is because the league threatened to fine players that failed to play
wonder why fiora didnt get selected might be the reason they dont put him in the best

Casterton player Dylan Ryan and East Gambier's player Caloan Buckley both expected to have a knee reco. Are big out's for both clubs and will be missed. Think injuries will play a roll in where teams finish on the ladder.

rig

thought i saw you sucking on a sav last sat.

hope the inter league is a success as its dying a slow death

If you were at Hamilton on the weekend, good chance you could have seen me have 2. I have a feeling you still had your beer goggles on from the night before, and didn't know what you were looking at.

Rig, You were quick to let us all know about Jon Copping "being caught in the toilets with another women". Please can you fill me in on what Hooker Ransom has been up to in his spare time?

Rig, You were quick to let us all know about Jon Copping "being caught in the toilets with another women". Please can you fill me in on what Hooker Ransom has been up to in his spare time?

Knowing hooker very well, all rumours mate, but people believe what they want. West done exceptionally well, and i think they jaged a premiership last year, and i think any team, or person will try and do anything to upset the camp at malseed park as we all know they'll be round the mark this year. At the end of the day anyone can say anything and make rumours up, how much truth's in it is another thing.

whats the rumor that youve heard freakshow, allegedly

There not rumours Warhog and of course Hooker will tell you differently, I am not going to post it on here because that would bring me to the Rigs level and we all know how low that is!!!!!! I just wanted to get his opinion as he was quick to bring Jon Copping down, and now his mesiah has caught himself in the same boat.

who really cares wat did or did not happen with hooker. blokes DO have private lives. should be a great day down at portland, would be a great midfield battle.
imps v north could be interesting if imps still riding the high from last week

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Border Football League - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back