Club Focus Western Bulldogs 2024

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

Jones is 34 next year but yea let’s move on Busslinger shows you have no clue. As for Noble he has named Gold Coast as a club of choice wants to move up north for family reasons 🤦‍♂️

Bussliger moved on. Lobb taken his spot. Too much depth. Get in John Nobles ear and try to organise some more run

Jones is 34 next year but yea let’s move on Busslinger shows you have no clue. As for Noble he has named Gold Coast as a club of choice wants to move up north for family reasons 🤦‍♂️
Not sure I believe the whole family reasons spiel. Happens every time...

Gotta give something up to get something back. Outside of Buss. not sure what mid range asset you have to make moves for best 22 players that exist in Bonts prime. Could easily see Noble + extras comiung back. You got Gardner, Khamis still in reserves and then got Jordan Croft who unless the world falls over is going to rot in reserves as a tall forward unless he is given a chance down back also to show some versatility. Id trade someone other then Buss if that player existed but they dont.

Bramble isnt the answer at half back so something gotta be done. You cant expect to beat Hawthorn when you have their delistings playing primary roles in your defense im afraid. This should be common sense

Not sure I believe the whole family reasons spiel. Happens every time...

Gotta give something up to get something back. Outside of Buss. not sure what mid range asset you have to make moves for best 22 players that exist in Bonts prime. Could easily see Noble + extras comiung back. You got Gardner, Khamis still in reserves and then got Jordan Croft who unless the world falls over is going to rot in reserves as a tall forward unless he is given a chance down back also to show some versatility. Id trade someone other then Buss if that player existed but they dont.

Bramble isnt the answer at half back so something gotta be done. You cant expect to beat Hawthorn when you have their delistings playing primary roles in your defense im afraid. This should be common sense
Lol Bramble had a great year. Williams was moved out of the backline after having his ass handed to him in a Granny. You're clueless.

What's the news on Garcia?

I know freo have touched base, and heard he's looking at coming back to WA, but nothing concrete in about 12 weeks.

West Coast makes the most sense, given he'd get the gametime, but would be nice to have a player capable of playing a few positions as required.

I know freo have touched base, and heard he's looking at coming back to WA, but nothing concrete in about 12 weeks.

West Coast makes the most sense, given he'd get the gametime, but would be nice to have a player capable of playing a few positions as required.
Murmurs are he will either sign on with Bulldogs or go to Geelong

No talk of us or Fremantle

Garcia has been linked with Port Adelaide and West Coast at one stage

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Focus Western Bulldogs 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back