Western Bulldogs Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers Cyberdoggie, it would be interesting to search the draft camp results later in comparison.

(Lynch? Interesting we seem to be taking selections that weren't rated much by the BF crowd)

Cheers Cyberdoggie, it would be interesting to search the draft camp results later in comparison.

(Lynch? Interesting we seem to be taking selections that weren't rated much by the BF crowd)

don't get me wrong he's still a talent.

but his ratings show he's a bit slow off the mark.

Malcolm Lynch. Super super quick and agile. I'm pretty sure a number of people have likened him to Davey.

Obviously we don't have enough pace in the side :p

Interestingly, no ruckmen or big bodied kpp's or midfielders (unless Paul O'Shea is). It suggests that we'll continue with our current style of play of run run run.

Malcolm Lynch. Super super quick and agile. I'm pretty sure a number of people have likened him to Davey.

Obviously we don't have enough pace in the side :p

Interestingly, no ruckmen or big bodied kpp's or midfielders (unless Paul O'Shea is). It suggests that we'll continue with our current style of play of run run run.

O'Shea is a bottom aged Kp or ruckmen, Great athlete and strong pair of hands. still skinny but will develop nicely. Would have been a certainty to go next year.

good late pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keeping Walsh & rookieing (I'm sure it's almost a word) West shows we do have some young talls comign through. We be interesting to look back in a coupel of years (assuming Everitt takes a couple of years of development before he will debut) and rating the selections.

O'Shea is a bottom aged Kp or ruckmen, Great athlete and strong pair of hands. still skinny but will develop nicely. Would have been a certainty to go next year.

good late pick

Clayton has had his eye on him all year, he kept him quiet, didn't goto any draft camps or state screenings.

O'shea seems to be a kennely type player..
Hope he turns into something special..

Clayton has gone the x-factor through all 5 picks..

can i ask..... josh hill, lynch and stack.. are they all aboriginals?

Clayton has had his eye on him all year, he kept him quiet, didn't goto any draft camps or state screenings.
Cheers morphous, always hard to glean information for late late picks

O'Shea was only eligible for the draft by 25 days and wasn't eligible for the rookie draft so we had to take him then if we thought he'd go much higher next year.
I think Hill and Stack are aboriginies and Lynch is a Tiwi Islander but i'm happy to be corrected on that by people who know better.

malcolm lynch from nsw
interesting.
clayton likes getting the nsw boys,
cross, addison.

malcolm lynch is a TERRITORIAN! he is a gun from TIWI.
he jus went to school in nsw. he was going to play NTFL today for sthn districts vs the TIWI bombers, but now has pulled out, for obvious reasons haha. proud of the lad...

Brennan Stack is a small forward, indigenous player from Perth Footy Club. Made the 30 but not final 25 for WA state team.

Shocked he went this early - surprised he went at all.

Can kick a goal though.

Josh Hill is taller than Stack and has a leap and is forever trying to take a speckie.

May eventually become a midfielder but plays on talent and work ethic is suspect.

If he is gonna survive at your joint, Rocket will need to get that laziness out of him and then you might have a real player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Bulldogs Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back