Western Bulldogs Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrejs (pronounced Andrew) is much better built than Spida was at the same age.Seriously the kid can play.

:eek: Spider must have been... like a pencil then. Andrejs needs to be locked into a gym this pre-season. He's got talent toguh and is bottom aged. I can see why you guys pick him. Still prowing... would provide dash off your Half back line.

Everitt should be a gun.

Well done doggies:thumbsu:
Cheers, still very early to tell. Happy to take a developoing tall with the first pick, showing a bit of patience by the (Brisbane taking the burger with thier first pick shows similar long term views).

Cheers, still very early to tell. Happy to take a developoing tall with the first pick, showing a bit of patience by the (Brisbane taking the burger with thier first pick shows similar long term views).

Well I have to say while I'm very happy with Luenberger and he is a class player,I probably would have preferred Selwood over another ruckman.

I feel its a very exciting bunch, and hopefully they are all given a bit of time to develop and end up playing some quality football for us. I'm sure Clayton and Eade looked long and hard for these guys, so hopefully they can deliver on their potential.

If you'd like to learn more about Malcom Lynch you can get on to Cats Claw here. His brother posts on there regularly (has his own section) under the name of Wayne33. In the General Football Chat section there is a thread found here discussing Malcom's drafting. Malcom is a Tiwi Islander boy who co-captained the Indigenous team that toured South Africa. Wayne33 sent me DVD of the tour which aired on Message Stick some time back and Malcom was the narrator.

He is blindingly quick (2.85sec for the 20m sprint).

Good luck to the Bulldogs and thank you for picking young Malcom up. I desperately wanted him at Geelong but I am happy to see him given a chance.

Regards,

Answerman

For the record, I don't know Malcom but I have come to know his brother through Cats Claw.

Listened to draft on SEN and the Dogs were the only club who did not hesitate for one second when selecting their players.
Great article in the Age yesterday explaining the variables. We will just have to wait and see over the next 3 to 5 years if Clayton and co. got it right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Bulldogs Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back