Western Region FL - Division One - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent heard much coming from Sunshine Heights. Have they kept both last years seniors and reserves coach? Any new recruits?

Don't hear much from them on here mate.

The reserves coach was pretty good and has been appointed again and I believe that somehow the senior coach has managed to keep his job :eek:

The reserves coach was pretty good and has been appointed again and I believe that somehow the senior coach has managed to keep his job :eek:[/quote

Love the sarcasm, your on here talking poo more than anyone.
Your have kept your job coz no one else wants it.
You love your club and all credit to your dedication there.

The reserves coach was pretty good and has been appointed again and I believe that somehow the senior coach has managed to keep his job :eek:[/quote

Bit harsh there liar.:thumbsdown:

yeah thats why he/the club has a new sponsor from klenex tissues.......

to wipe the sh1t from his chiny chin chin;):p when he talks on the open air.....he has given me 3 boxes so i can wipe the tears from my eyes due to so much laughter when he is on.......hahahaha

yeah thats why he/the club has a new sponsor from klenex tissues.......

to wipe the sh1t from his chiny chin chin;):p when he talks on the open air.....he has given me 3 boxes so i can wipe the tears from my eyes due to so much laughter when he is on.......hahahaha

geez mark you give borgy some shit on here, and vice versa, school mates?

off the subject here lads a hear a couple of young blokes from qld football are looking for a side in the wrfl to play at both handy players from what i have heard and both played senior football in the ballarat football league and ovens and king football league

off the subject here lads a hear a couple of young blokes from qld football are looking for a side in the wrfl to play at both handy players from what i have heard and both played senior football in the ballarat football league and ovens and king football league

Just tell them to PM me and we can organize some sessions for them to strut their stuff. But seriously we are always open to guys down at Sunshine F. C. A lot of country blokes around the club and a good young crew to get involved with and a joint that young guys would love to be around.

Just tell them to PM me and we can organize some sessions for them to strut their stuff. But seriously we are always open to guys down at Sunshine F. C. A lot of country blokes around the club and a good young crew to get involved with and a joint that young guys would love to be around.

I could say something very funny to this fat guts, but I have the utmost respect for L.C. and therefore will bite my tongue:D:D:D

Some good signing at St.Albans
Aaron Henneman + 2 mates , Daniel Mckerracher, Chris Senserrick & Aaron Ford back after a year at Montmorency, things are looking good at the Saints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

little birdy told me crackers very nearly had his ugly head taken off monday night at CQ by a his fellow red headed friend from st.albans d.fitzpatrick...... when push came to shove keenan was spotted running out of the male toilets wif his tail between his legs...

little birdy told me crackers very nearly had his ugly head taken off monday night at CQ by a his fellow red headed friend from st.albans d.fitzpatrick...... when push came to shove keenan was spotted running out of the male toilets wif his tail between his legs...

Who cares ??

I thought this a football forum, not for little minds to post this sort of garbage.

Can anyone give me an honest assessment of how D1 WRFL stacks up compared to the Eastern Football League? Which division would it be closest to from 1-4 EFL?

I haven't played in 4 years and may come back for a kick this year in the WRFL.

maybe spotty need to talk to cloke seeing as nearly 1/3 if not more of the grand final starting line-up will not be there next season

Jason is playing at Spotty in 2011.

Jason is playing at Spotty in 2011.[/quote]

Whisper at the races on Saturday was that both Altona and Spotswood have knocked him back. He wanted too much money. Good to see some clubs are responsible and not prepared to put their clubs at risk financially.

Jason is playing at Spotty in 2011.

Whisper at the races on Saturday was that both Altona and Spotswood have knocked him back. He wanted too much money. Good to see some clubs are responsible and not prepared to put their clubs at risk financially.[/quote]

Also heard that Sunshine are also into a number of St Kilda City players that were ex Port Colts about next season , due to the money drying up over there.Anyone from Sunshine like to talk Footy.:footy:

Whisper at the races on Saturday was that both Altona and Spotswood have knocked him back. He wanted too much money. Good to see some clubs are responsible and not prepared to put their clubs at risk financially.

Horses mouth today > whisper 2 days ago.

Of course the horse could be lying or change his mind at some stage, but as of 2 hours ago JC will be training at Spotswood in 2 weeks when he returns from a holiday.

Wrfl best sides would be middle range div 1 elf, maybe lower mid, bottom of div 1 wrfl would be bottom div 2-top div 3.

Have watched a little bit of both the last couple of years.

Wrfl div 2 this year was lower standard than a basin v eastern lions game I watched a couple of years back, and they are mid range.

Hahaha yeah he wasn't to happy with the amount of bags I kicked on him over the years so he wanted some payback....... Thank god for the wonderful CQ bouncers helping me out I was starting to get quiet scared of big fella he is fearful

Of course the horse could be lying or change his mind at some stage, but as of 2 hours ago JC will be training at Spotswood in 2 weeks when he returns from a holiday.

Expect him to join his brother in the Northern League$$$$$

Expect him to join his brother in the Northern League$$$$$

Have also heard Craigieburn have thrown mountains of money for both brothers.

Also is Henneman confirmed at St Albans. Strathmore think they have got him

Have also heard Craigieburn have thrown mountains of money for both brothers.

Also is Henneman confirmed at St Albans. Strathmore think they have got him

Fair to say the SFC signed one of the biggest names to play in the W.R.F.L at 530pm tonight.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back