Western Region FL - Division One

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still the speculation on who I am, don't know why it matters. I'm happy if you all keep believing I'm Bomber cause I know it pisses him off people thinking he is on here.

As for players coming and going, as far as I'm aware no one has left and 90% players have signed on for next year. Come next year like every year i'm sure 1 or 2 will have gone on to play elsewhere, at the moment no one has gone. So very good signs for a young up and coming list.:thumbsu:

I think GB50 is pretty on the mark Danny. You better ask around at hogans road. Think you may find 4 at this stage have already signed with other clubs. Also give you the benefit of the doubt regarding you being Phipps. Can you tell me though, how many hoppers players live in point cook?

I think GB50 is pretty on the mark Danny. You better ask around at hogans road. Think you may find 4 at this stage have already signed with other clubs. Also give you the benefit of the doubt regarding you being Phipps. Can you tell me though, how many hoppers players live in point cook?

Not sure who you are talking about in regards to having signed elsewhere as far as I know (there is always talk of people being offered $$ elsewhere) the blokes who were going to sign have decided to stay and have signed on at Hoppers. Apart from that I will have to find out.

Point Cook question is a funny one:confused: why would you ask that:confused:. I don't know the exact amount of players living there I only know of 1 and he is one of the older blokes.

C'mon now GB50, your mail in regards to Hoppers has been pretty wide of the mark so far, so not so sure if you have been given the correct mail this time round also.:thumbsu:

Any news on your club GB any recruits?.

I have missed on a few whispersin regards to Hoppers. I do know of 2 players that have signed elswhere but would prefer not to name them. I am sure it wont take long to get on here.

We have signed a few and started training last week. At this stage I would prefer not to name recruits on here(even though it makes no difference). I am sure all that would happen is they would get shot down on here by one of the many keyboard heroes.

I am very happy with the way our recruiting has gone and expect a few more signings in the next 2 -4 weeks.

I have missed on a few whispersin regards to Hoppers. I do know of 2 players that have signed elswhere but would prefer not to name them. I am sure it wont take long to get on here.

We have signed a few and started training last week. At this stage I would prefer not to name recruits on here(even though it makes no difference). I am sure all that would happen is they would get shot down on here by one of the many keyboard heroes.

I am very happy with the way our recruiting has gone and expect a few more signings in the next 2 -4 weeks.

Sunshine Heights have signed Frank Stafferi who could take the league apart if he commited himself to his football. Ex Western Jet and at 6"4 and 11kg will be a major headaches for all back men as the bloke has the best set of hands(besides me off course lol) i have ever seen.

I will predict he would kikc 50-70 goals for heights out of full foward and his mates Steven Montebello(cosuin of spotty Monty) and Jason Kranski will play there this year if they sell there business in Rye.

Heights will be improved with these 3 players playing and if they can pick up a couple more could win 2 or maybe even 3 more games more than they did last year.

Sunshine Heights have signed Frank Stafferi who could take the league apart if he commited himself to his football. Ex Western Jet and at 6"4 and 11kg will be a major headaches for all back men as the bloke has the best set of hands(besides me off course lol) i have ever seen.

I will predict he would kikc 50-70 goals for heights out of full foward and his mates Steven Montebello(cosuin of spotty Monty) and Jason Kranski will play there this year if they sell there business in Rye.

Heights will be improved with these 3 players playing and if they can pick up a couple more could win 2 or maybe even 3 more games more than they did last year.
Is Frank a Unicef Child ? At 11kg the poor bastard sounds a bit malnourished !!!! Best hotdogs in the WRFL may fatten him up.:thumbsu:

Any news about Colts coach as from what i hear the club could implode if nothings done soon.
Every other club in the free world has appointed a coach by now and there will be no one left if they don't move on it. At this stage they might go back to rock07 if the divided board can't make up its mind.

so the 2 guys that have singed elsewhere are they going 2 the same club and different league

This happens every year, next the Gowan brothers will be playing there & so on. Whispers are possibly true though as I believe a couple of home growns are not happy and moving on:thumbsu:[/quote

That makes sense as the whisper I got, Albion announced last Friday at presentation night that Home Grown Aaron Tymms was named captain for next year. Couldn't see anyone associated with the club turning noses up with that appointment.

You imposter KFC your really a Albion rat,heard you didnt get payed
so took your frustrations out on some bloke yabbing down the creek on
way home the other night.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[quote=ROCK07;16206347]No word yet mate, i have an interview tonight and there are another two applicants. Not sure about when they have their interviews but hopefully for all involved we have an answer next week.[/quote]

Would them two names be possibly ex-coaches Jack Love & Matty Larkins by chance?

[quote=ROCK07;16206347]No word yet mate, i have an interview tonight and there are another two applicants. Not sure about when they have their interviews but hopefully for all involved we have an answer next week.

Would them two names be possibly ex-coaches Jack Love & Matty Larkins by chance?[/quote]

No they wouldn't be...but possible

Well the suspense is over.....I have been sacked and will not be coaching Port Colts next year.
Very dissaponited to miss out and no doubt people will be glad to see the back of me.
The colts will still will be a great team next year, so do not underestimate. I wish the boys and the club all the best.
Jack Love will be the new coach, a former coach of mine and a good friend, i'm sure the boys will respond very well under him with some fresh ideas.

Well the suspense is over.....I have been sacked and will not be coaching Port Colts next year.
Very dissaponited to miss out and no doubt people will be glad to see the back of me.
The colts will still will be a great team next year, so do not underestimate. I wish the boys and the club all the best.
Jack Love will be the new coach, a former coach of mine and a good friend, i'm sure the boys will respond very well under him with some fresh ideas.

Pretty stiff.

What about the 8 year suspension he got? Did he appeal that and get it reduced?

well congrats anyhow rock on a great job at the colts are u going to still play or a whisper i heard was u were moving into the removal buisness with your rich uncle good luck either way

No word yet mate, i have an interview tonight and there are another two applicants. Not sure about when they have their interviews but hopefully for all involved we have an answer next week.

I know your record in the big one is not great, but a coach who gets his team to 4 straight grand finals would surely be reappointed until the team actually misses the GF wouldn't he???

I know your record in the big one is not great, but a coach who gets his team to 4 straight grand finals would surely be reappointed until the team actually misses the GF wouldn't he???

Some times change is a good as holiday, and this may be a good move for the club. I obviously don't agree but i have no ill feeling towards anyone or the club.
Just for the record it was 6 gf in a row and the 7 years i coached we finished top 3 every year. I have been blessed to coach the men i have and i feel nothing but honoured to have been given that opportunity.
Not sure what i will be doing next year though now.....bigfooty may be quiet...lol

Some times change is a good as holiday, and this may be a good move for the club. I obviously don't agree but i have no ill feeling towards anyone or the club.
Just for the record it was 6 gf in a row and the 7 years i coached we finished top 3 every year. I have been blessed to coach the men i have and i feel nothing but honoured to have been given that opportunity.
Not sure what i will be doing next year though now.....bigfooty may be quiet...lol

Big footy won't be quiet Rock. After your holiday in January you will be a great assistance to Brett Jacobs on the side lines at sunshine. And with Love taking the helm at Colts then we all wouldn't be surprised to see Stacey Massis and a few youngsters there as well.

In the present do-gooders society i do not believe that footyvic will let Jack Love coach again in Victoria and the club will have to start the whole coaching saga again.
Maybe the club is trying to pump up its finances by trying to appoint Love as it would attrack some bigger sponsers. More to come this week but one of the great clubs in suburban footy could implode over this debarcle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back