Western Region FL - Division One

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the moment things are looking better then worse, we seem to have or be very close to signing some big names who I will annonce tomorrow after going down the club tonight. Turner & Knezavic look all but signed at other clubs, Bloomfield could be following one of them along with 2-3 others. Zavalas still no word may retire. Dorward gone to Echuca, and 5-6 of the reserves boys leaving due to being dropped the last game of the year. with these guys gone we have got a lot of money to spend so expect a bigger stronger better albion who WILL make the gf

Are you serious???? GROUNDHOG DAY....

Look at the moment things are looking better then worse, we seem to have or be very close to signing some big names who I will annonce tomorrow after going down the club tonight. Turner & Knezavic look all but signed at other clubs, Bloomfield could be following one of them along with 2-3 others. Zavalas still no word may retire. Dorward gone to Echuca, and 5-6 of the reserves boys leaving due to being dropped the last game of the year. with these guys gone we have got a lot of money to spend so expect a bigger stronger better albion who WILL make the gf

herd that he is vry close to goin to a div 2 club with a cuple of other albian boys? and also he not happy wit albian coach. any truth to thes rumors?

im gonna put my head on the block here, 2 bets today
melbourne race 8 no2 imamonty,, take anything online at fixed odds over $10, back each way, has a knack of running into trouble, dont worry about the 57kg

gold coast race 5 no 10, lucky dubai, won last start on the sunshine coast like a horse with a metro rating, i dont know any of the other horses, but this is very smart, win only

i gotta get off the piss at 4am :)

Ezard is coach of hoppers, he was in werribee banner about a week ago talking about it

I have it on good authority that Ezard was offered both roles and went with Hoppers.

Sth Croydon were expecting to sign Ezard, and are apprently disappointed not to get him.

They are newly promoted to Div 1 EFL, and are still yet to appoint a coach. With preseason soon approaching, the doggies will want to get thier act together.[/quote]

ezards reputation to me is as good as libertores

Got a contact number for Sth Croydo??? I need a job

Come to West Rock07 and challenge yourself....see how good you really are....just come and play and see if you can lift the young fellas to greater heights....[/QUOTE]

Maybe if the rooms and ground were improved I would ne chance. I would also like to see money spent spread evenly across the team not just on a coach. 2011 I will be open to offers next yr I'm happy to have a kick with my mates and some young guys at the colts.

Come to West Rock07 and challenge yourself....see how good you really are....just come and play and see if you can lift the young fellas to greater heights....

Maybe if the rooms and ground were improved I would ne chance. I would also like to see money spent spread evenly across the team not just on a coach. 2011 I will be open to offers next yr I'm happy to have a kick with my mates and some young guys at the colts.[/quote]

Will be interesting with Bellingham and yourself in the 2's Rock. Or will he be cleared to S/Districts if he still wants to go?

Maybe if the rooms and ground were improved I would ne chance. I would also like to see money spent spread evenly across the team not just on a coach. 2011 I will be open to offers next yr I'm happy to have a kick with my mates and some young guys at the colts.

Will be interesting with Bellingham and yourself in the 2's Rock. Or will he be cleared to S/Districts if he still wants to go?[/quote]

Hopefully bellingham will get serious and play senior footy, but if he doesn't i'm not sure he will even play.
He has more talent than any young player that has come through colts juniors over the last 8 yrs but he has not worked hard enough to put his talent to good use. I hope he can turn it around. People may think i didn't want to play him but i tried many times for him to put in the effort required.

We have heard it all before, but nothing ever happens!!!!!!!!!!!

After the two they signed today (guns & tough) and ontop of their current recruits & list, I will back them definately to make the GF at least!

No doubt they would have to be at their best and have luck with injuires as it is extremely competitive at the top.

After the two they signed today (guns & tough) and ontop of their current recruits & list, I will back them definately to make the GF at least!

No doubt they would have to be at their best and have luck with injuires as it is extremely competitive at the top.

Any chance of giving us some names and letting us be the judge if they're guns & tough?

Good to see you've backed them to make the GF at least, then in the same post thrown up reasons why you wont make it.....

Another early exit from finals next year......

im gonna put my head on the block here, 2 bets today
melbourne race 8 no2 imamonty,, take anything online at fixed odds over $10, back each way, has a knack of running into trouble, dont worry about the 57kg

gold coast race 5 no 10, lucky dubai, won last start on the sunshine coast like a horse with a metro rating, i dont know any of the other horses, but this is very smart, win only

i gotta get off the piss at 4am :)

Choofa - stay on the piss son !!

$10 a win on Lucky Dubai which saluted at $4.50 followed by $10 each way Itsamonty which paid $4 a place. Nice return to go with my usual bet on Zipping which like Spotty saluting on the last day of the season for a three peat so did Zipping salute on the last day of the Spring Carnival also for a 3 peat. All winnings on Dane Julia in the last saw me hit the front for the first time in the Carnival.

Keep up the good work Choofa. Your tips are better value than some of the off season dribble that has been on here lately.

Is this a footy site or is thhis a sports forum also whoever who the rock is get to west ive played there for 5 years and would love to c your experiance at west there is alot of kids at west with 20 games experiance who need to be taught more get to west ask for the western star youll be right

Is this a footy site or is thhis a sports forum also whoever who the rock is get to west ive played there for 5 years and would love to c your experiance at west there is alot of kids at west with 20 games experiance who need to be taught more get to west ask for the western star youll be right

are u named after butter?

Choofa - stay on the piss son !!

$10 a win on Lucky Dubai which saluted at $4.50 followed by $10 each way Itsamonty which paid $4 a place. Nice return to go with my usual bet on Zipping which like Spotty saluting on the last day of the season for a three peat so did Zipping salute on the last day of the Spring Carnival also for a 3 peat. All winnings on Dane Julia in the last saw me hit the front for the first time in the Carnival.

Keep up the good work Choofa. Your tips are better value than some of the off season dribble that has been on here lately.

only 3am tonight, im slippin, sittin here in front of the computer, scoffin a kebab from the corner of francis and willi roads, garlic suace all over me chest, but feelin pretty good, had 4 smokes in 8 minutes, im glad u got a winner, i backed monty straight out, but more than made up with that with the $4.50 in qld :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting with Bellingham and yourself in the 2's Rock. Or will he be cleared to S/Districts if he still wants to go?

Hopefully bellingham will get serious and play senior footy, but if he doesn't i'm not sure he will even play.
He has more talent than any young player that has come through colts juniors over the last 8 yrs but he has not worked hard enough to put his talent to good use. I hope he can turn it around. People may think i didn't want to play him but i tried many times for him to put in the effort required.[/quote]

Agree that after watching him the past couple of seasons, he could be an absolute headache for opposing sides and almost the case of not trying to stop him, but trying to stop the bleeding when he's on. Have noticed some worrying signs in his body language and abuse at team mates, but that could be put down to playing at reserves skill level. I supose we've all seen the classic gun that just can't be bothered though. Good luck to him and hope he gets himself right. Would be nice for you to push someone up the ground though Rock.:D

Was down the pub this afternoon, heard Michael Agius, Tim Jenkins, Jack Sims and Michael Spooner are leaving the saints. Michael Agius to Kilmore, Tim Jenkins to Oak Park, Jack SIms to follow Steve Koyluk to East Keilor and Michael Spooner to Sunshine! Big losses for the saints!

Was down the pub this afternoon, heard Michael Agius, Tim Jenkins, Jack Sims and Michael Spooner are leaving the saints. Michael Agius to Kilmore, Tim Jenkins to Oak Park, Jack SIms to follow Steve Koyluk to East Keilor and Michael Spooner to Sunshine! Big losses for the saints!

Think someone is pulling your leg there mate or maybe your just trying to stir the pot. Not a chance of that happening.
Agius gone yes but don't think it to Kilmore. Spooner and Jenkins not much chance of that happening, maybe if they go to the same place but Oak Park not gonna happen. Sims maybe but highly unlikely.

Think someone is pulling your leg there mate or maybe your just trying to stir the pot. Not a chance of that happening.
Agius gone yes but don't think it to Kilmore. Spooner and Jenkins not much chance of that happening, maybe if they go to the same place but Oak Park not gonna happen. Sims maybe but highly unlikely.

heard Spooner is talk 2 alot of clubs and is just waiting 4 the best offer

[quote=edfl2006;16268309]After the two they signed today (guns & tough) and ontop of their current recruits & list, I will back them definately to make the GF at least!

No doubt they would have to be at their best and have luck with injuires as it is extremely competitive at the top.[/quote]

Would they be brothers from Greenvale:thumbsu: surname I have forgotten, but apparently they can play. (Keep hearing a of a few names leaving though)

Albion - Looking to celebrate 50 years with a cup next to it's name;)

Please be advised that effective from 1 December 2009, the following WRFL office
holders will cease acting in their current roles:​
•​
President – Diana Taylor

•​
Vice-President – Stephen Myall

•​
Chief Executive Officer – John Batty
After almost 10 years of individual service to the Western Region Football League (WRFL),
President – Diana Taylor, Vice-President - Stephen Myall and Chief Executive Officer – John
Batty, have announced their resignations from the WRFL with effect at the Annual General
Meeting (
AGM).
Diana, Stephen and John wish to acknowledge the WRFL Community for its support and
contribution to the League throughout this period. They are confident that the game of
Australian Rules Football will continue to flourish in the Western Region as the WRFL enters a
new phase of leadership and administration. Diana, Stephen and John will address the Clubs
at the AGM on 1 December 2009.
In accordance with the WRFL Constitution, Rules & Regulations, the WRFL Board has
appointed current Board Member Bill Baarini to the role of WRFL President and Board
Member John O’Callaghan to the position of WRFL Vice-President. The WRFL Clubs will be
requested to ratify these appointments at the AGM.
Please also note that the Election of Executive officer bearers for the positions of Treasurer
and two (2) Executive Member positions will take place at the AGM in accordance with the
WRFL Constitution, Rules & Regulations and the memo that was sent to the Clubs on 10

November 2009.

[quote=edfl2006;16268309]After the two they signed today (guns & tough) and ontop of their current recruits & list, I will back them definately to make the GF at least!

Would they be brothers from Greenvale:thumbsu: surname I have forgotten, but apparently they can play. (Keep hearing a of a few names leaving though)

Albion - Looking to celebrate 50 years with a cup next to it's name;)[/quote]
Pekes - yes both very good hard midfielders who kick goals also:thumbsu:

agius to kyneton as well as spooner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back