Western Region FL - Division One

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance on Urch to the Yellow Bellies.....
IMO would not play against Spotty or Colts... Has mates at both clubs....
Sunshine would not have enough coin to get him....
Would be making a killing a Darley....
And Yes... Can Party...

No, this quote is total fabrication. He is only on $1200 a game!!!!

For a man that averages 4 goals 6 behinds, and 10 games a season, money well spent if you ask me.

Cairns = worst place in the world, will never come back to this shit hole again... I feel sorry forthe blokes coming here!! Gilligans is the only good thing about cairns and probably the pie joint next door. The backpackers are mini elephants and the beds at gilligans are full of bugs... Enjoy!

Cairns = worst place in the world, will never come back to this shit hole again... I feel sorry forthe blokes coming here!! Gilligans is the only good thing about cairns and probably the pie joint next door. The backpackers are mini elephants and the beds at gilligans are full of bugs... Enjoy!
Hahahahaha...sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this mornin!!!

Not much imagination in the WRFL is there if more than half the clubs are going to the same place for footy trip.

Hahahahaha...sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this mornin!!!

Not much imagination in the WRFL is there if more than half the clubs are going to the same place for footy trip.

WA is the go if you want A grade meat:thumbsu::p;) Maggie island aswell

"Wally" was one of half a dozen blokes that crossed over from Whydanvale when they folded in the mid nineties..

He was a reasonably solid defender in the seniors for a couple of years.

Coached the reserves for a few seasons, winning a premiership along the way.

Last seen him a few years ago watching one of he's young fellas playing juniors back at Whydanvale.

Evo, may be able to help with his current where abouts.

Hey Beazer can you please tell me if what i heard on the w/end is true or not. Apparantly not all is well at Hoppers and i'm told that Miles has commited to another wrfl club for next season. Was also wondering what your intentions were for next season?

Hey Beazer can you please tell me if what i heard on the w/end is true or not. Apparantly not all is well at Hoppers and i'm told that Miles has commited to another wrfl club for next season. Was also wondering what your intentions were for next season?

Not sure what you heard about all not being well at Hoppers but the last I heard was that Miles is giving it another go at werribee and would have Hoppers as his feeder club. As for me, Im not sure yet. I lost the passion to train mid season and the routine of having to go to training Tues and Thurs made it harder. I just want some time to think about it. May play at Hoppers or even play somewhere where I dont have to train or may even chuck it in. Been playing 23 years straight and footy isnt my life the way it once was. A break or a change is what I need. Whatever I decide I wont be thinking too much about it for a while.

Not sure what you heard about all not being well at Hoppers but the last I heard was that Miles is giving it another go at werribee and would have Hoppers as his feeder club. As for me, Im not sure yet. I lost the passion to train mid season and the routine of having to go to training Tues and Thurs made it harder. I just want some time to think about it. May play at Hoppers or even play somewhere where I dont have to train or may even chuck it in. Been playing 23 years straight and footy isnt my life the way it once was. A break or a change is what I need. Whatever I decide I wont be thinking too much about it for a while.

Beazer, while i understand that training during the season does get hard at times with the cold weather and motivation, i'm sure you still love to play.
So my advice to you and while your still playing good footy is to make sure you keep playing.
Maybe just do a different type of pre season by yourself to keep fitness up. Once your career is over it's finished for ever, so retirement is a long time.
I know i wish i could still play senior footy although i did have a few years off when i was in my early twenties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beazer, while i understand that training during the season does get hard at times with the cold weather and motivation, i'm sure you still love to play.
So my advice to you and while your still playing good footy is to make sure you keep playing.
Maybe just do a different type of pre season by yourself to keep fitness up. Once your career is over it's finished for ever, so retirement is a long time.
I know i wish i could still play senior footy although i did have a few years off when i was in my early twenties.

Yeah I know this and everybody says it. More than likely I will play bcos I dont know what Id do with myself if I didnt. The body is fine to play so its not that. Its more mental than anything. Im just sick of the routine of having to train the same nights and the same times at the same venues. I just want to be able to do whatever training I want, when I want, and you obviously cant just do that. In saying that I train harder than most at local footy Id suspect, I guess bcos I have to.

Its also the fact that we play the same teams (obviously), see the same faces each week, everybody knows everybody in this comp and the same sides are at the top and the bottom each year.

Maybe its just a phase Im going through and will change when pre-season starts up and back with mates so Ill just wait and see how Im feeling then I guess.

Between now and then Ill just use it to bag Crackers trying to play cricket.

Dallas Normington? I have heard this name from 3 different people so I suspect that he is at least in the mix.

Starting to get on a bit so I wouild be suprised if all coaching appointments were not confirmed in the next week at least.
i heard that Dallas will be an assistaint at melton again

Dallas would be a good coach for Sunshine, but in saying that, last I heard he had plenty on his plate at the moment and wasn't commiting to anything just yet.

It is amazing all the rumours going around but being involved with the club I can categorically state that it has been kept extremely well in house, but believe an announcement may not be too far away. Possibly Presentation Night next Friday, or Club AGM later this month:thumbsu:

Speaking of rumours - Beazer to a 2nd Division club on the improve where having to train would not be too much of an issue, joining an ex-premiership player from Spotty?

Would anyone from Hoppers like to elaborate as to why Frost and his coaching staff all resigned (quit) last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back