Western Region FL - Division One

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone from Hoppers like to elaborate as to why Frost and his coaching staff all resigned (quit) last night?

gee thats a big piece of news if true?? Surely somebody could confirm if this is true or not.

Where are you Beazer... and whats happened to Danny Ocean?

Would anyone from Hoppers like to elaborate as to why Frost and his coaching staff all resigned (quit) last night?

herd that they have lost lot of sponsers to another club in the area that are doin really goodl wit most big sponsorship packags in the weribee area.the same club may be gettin a masive sponser that wil put them on the map.i herd from little fat guy in wrfl that does radio with hiller that it is bigest club sponser they evr herd of.
hoppers coaches may not be able to work witr less $$ then wot there used to. hopers dont know how to rebuild

Tony delaney coach point cook.
sunshine may hav old broadford coach?
liba ass coch at jets
that wot i herd

Bit of talk on the southern thread of a few Colts players heading over the St Kilda City... although I think that the same comments fly around every year.

Bit of talk on the southern thread of a few Colts players heading over the St Kilda City... although I think that the same comments fly around every year.

Who are the names????

As for Hoppers, I have no idea what has gone on. He was announced last Fri night as coach at our presentation night and 4 or 5 days later he isnt so who knows.

Yeah I know this and everybody says it. More than likely I will play bcos I dont know what Id do with myself if I didnt. The body is fine to play so its not that. Its more mental than anything. Im just sick of the routine of having to train the same nights and the same times at the same venues. I just want to be able to do whatever training I want, when I want, and you obviously cant just do that. In saying that I train harder than most at local footy Id suspect, I guess bcos I have to.

Its also the fact that we play the same teams (obviously), see the same faces each week, everybody knows everybody in this comp and the same sides are at the top and the bottom each year.

Maybe its just a phase Im going through and will change when pre-season starts up and back with mates so Ill just wait and see how Im feeling then I guess.

Between now and then Ill just use it to bag Crackers trying to play cricket.

I've got to agree with someone who suggested maybe stepping down to a division 2 club. Obviously the standard of footy isnt as good, but I think every div 2 club would love to have some good quality 1st div players come down and improve the club. If you went to a club on the rise or near the top of div 2, I think you'd be in a position to help put a side over the edge and play in a premiership.

If you were to go to a club just for the love of playing, i think most clubs would be pretty understanding about training once a week or I'm sure you could sort something out.

A club like Laverton which has a few good players such as Kennedy, Wells, Zurek and Young, but is in need of a few more could probably suit you. If i were picking the team i'm sure i could probably find a spot of you in their line up, maybe coming off the bench...

Who are the names????quote]

One of them was J Clarke.... but I think he just put that rumour to bed (In no uncertain terms)

Just not a fan of a few at that club that's all.
As for me definately retired from senior footy but i'm hoping to play in the two's.
As for the coaching not sure if the club wants me to go again and to be honest not to sure if i want to coach again, no matter what though i will be involved at Port Colts again and helping the senior team get that elusive premiership that has eluded us for the last 3 years.

On another note heard a whisper J.Cloke is headed to spotty???

liba ass coch at jets
that wot i herd

I heard that by the end of the week we will know who has the Point Cook job, so we will see if 'wot you herd' is right.

Old Broadford coach linked to Sunshine, Paul Tiley? I read that he was interested in the West Preston job. If he got the job with West, it was said that Saul Caddy would be there with him.

I heard that by the end of the week we will know who has the Point Cook job, so we will see if 'wot you herd' is right.
Old Broadford coach linked to Sunshine, Paul Tiley? I read that he was interested in the West Preston job. If he got the job with West, it was said that Saul Caddy would be there with him.

Morning Jakey T. - Will state that interviews continued last night for Sunshine role, so no appointment as of yet. Grechy & Co deserve pat on back for even getting the quality of rumoured applicants very confident club will have a good coach. Once again all very in-house and being a great mate of Grechy's , I dont even know???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

herd that they have lost lot of sponsers to another club in the area that are doin really goodl wit most big sponsorship packags in the weribee area.the same club may be gettin a masive sponser that wil put them on the map.i herd from little fat guy in wrfl that does radio with hiller that it is bigest club sponser they evr herd of.
hoppers coaches may not be able to work witr less $$ then wot there used to. hopers dont know how to rebuild

liba ass coch at jets
that wot i herd

1 out of 3 ain't bad bud.
Daniel Fraser has the job at point cook (congrats)
sunshine havn't heard all applicants as yet.
Libba is ass at the jets.

liba ass coch at jets
that wot i herd

Took me half an hour to read what the hell you just wrote, please try to stay away from text msg writting on here, I must be getting old!.

M.Frost has resigned due to work commitments and I'm unsure on the assistants roles at this stage, though I do know one of our assistant coaches D.Mitchel has signed on.

All the rumours that will go around will be proven to be right or wrong in due course, so i would say believe 1% at this stage as most are usually crap.

Hoppers is a great club and with great people running it, we will find the best coach and will be in the top 3 next year. 90% of players are on board for 2010.

Just not a fan of a few at that club that's all.
As for me definately retired from senior footy but i'm hoping to play in the two's.
As for the coaching not sure if the club wants me to go again and to be honest not to sure if i want to coach again, no matter what though i will be involved at Port Colts again and helping the senior team get that elusive premiership that has eluded us for the last 3 years.

On another note heard a whisper J.Cloke is headed to spotty???
Strong rumours to be confirmed.
Sinnot to go back home,
Luke Molan after several Knee injries to go bush where he started, wants to stay but might play 1 more year back home then retire, just a whisper.

Cloke linked to Ayton maybe connection to spotswood, cloke did attend a SFC function or 2.

Quite positive Lucas Mcghie too join the brother.

Theodore unlikely to play,

whats news at the colts

Took me half an hour to read what the hell you just wrote, please try to stay away from text msg writting on here, I must be getting old!.

M.Frost has resigned due to work commitments and I'm unsure on the assistants roles at this stage, though I do know one of our assistant coaches D.Mitchel has signed on.

All the rumours that will go around will be proven to be right or wrong in due course, so i would say believe 1% at this stage as most are usually crap.

Hoppers is a great club and with great people running it, we will find the best coach and will be in the top 3 next year. 90% of players are on board for 2010.

Stayed away for a while to give you lot a rest from my usual crapola but couldn't help myself here.

Danny, it's good to have confidence but a top 3 finish is no certainty especially when we can't be sure of additions to other top clubs. 90% on board I don't think will be good enough, any new recruits?
BTW, were you the Hoppers player pointing the finger a lot in the final against Spotty. You were either pointing at Spotty players or pointing to nowhere in particular. Maybe changing your boots even though you were 12 goals down against Port? Just doing some detective work.:p

seriously trav, im 2nd divvy thru and thru, who really gives a shite who coaches pt cook???

hello db

hasnt mr frost been is the same job since he took over the reigns?

Paul Tilley coached Nth Heidelberg for last two years (Saul played there too) and West Preston before that. I too heard he was interested in the West Preston job..... Paul is a top bloke, very honest and will have sunshine fit as anything by the season start if he gets the job!!

Quite positive Lucas Mcghie too join the brother.

whats news at the colts[/QUOTE]

are they playing at west or spotty?? or unknow?

seriously trav, im 2nd divvy thru and thru, who really gives a shite who coaches pt cook???

hello db

Just responding to a comment by Listenup there choof.

Regarding Paul Tiley, i am not even sure if he has put in for the Sunshine job, again i was just speculating on a comment by listenup.

The Sunshine hierarchy are very tight lipped on who the applicants are, looking forward to hearing who lands the role.

Saul Caddy will be very luck for a club to take him after knocking the absolute crap out of his president and leaving him unconcious. Especially after the commitee of Nth Heidleberg voted to pay the fee to Greenvale to get him back. Also congrats to the reserves coach of Spotty who has been given the Senior job at parkside. Interesting to hear that Juegen spent the whole day at Sunshine for their vote count as well. Good luck to hoppers with their new senior coach. Will Mitchell walk in to the position or will fabulous Phill O'Keefe get the senior coaching bite again and step up from the U18s role?

Stayed away for a while to give you lot a rest from my usual crapola but couldn't help myself here.

Danny, it's good to have confidence but a top 3 finish is no certainty especially when we can't be sure of additions to other top clubs. 90% on board I don't think will be good enough, any new recruits?
BTW, were you the Hoppers player pointing the finger a lot in the final against Spotty. You were either pointing at Spotty players or pointing to nowhere in particular. Maybe changing your boots even though you were 12 goals down against Port? Just doing some detective work.:p

I think he was pointing at doors-r-us across the road for his next trip to West....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back