Western Region FL - Division One

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch for Albion I hear, recruited well. Look out for Smith and Laverde[/quote]

wouldnt be getting too excited about albion if ur banking on 2 edfl b graders to stand out

footyman according to the wrfl clearances on their web page has the montibruno brothers and jason butty to edfl club Airport west
whats happening out at the cattery

The Monty's and Jas Butty have all decided against moving to a 2nd division club, have been training most night at Hoppers. The only one's that have departed Hogans are Beazely, Doweny (both gone up bush)and Taylor (semi retired having a kick with mates in a lower geelong league)

Ezard has brought in a new style of play and a fresh start for all players.

Have had a few new faces on the track, just looking forward to a new season and praccy's very soon.

Nathan Jueagan has left parskide and had suppose to have signed at Albion, has trained there also- but is also meeting with other clubs in the league...
Very interesting.

The Monty's and Jas Butty have all decided against moving to a 2nd division club, have been training most night at Hoppers. The only one's that have departed Hogans are Beazely, Doweny (both gone up bush)and Taylor (semi retired having a kick with mates in a lower geelong league)

Have had a few new faces on the track, just looking forward to a new season and praccy's very soon.

what is doug thomas doing this year and what is the website 4 this league

ezard had applied to most clubs to coach including 2nd division clubs in several leagues,good luck with him -my poor pacco is still scared, good to know the brunos and butty had changed their mind, my mail was they demanded big bucks at another club and had accepted the offer.:eek:
I will deal with my source swiftly

ezard had applied to most clubs to coach including 2nd division clubs in several leagues,good luck with him -my poor pacco is still scared, good to know the brunos and butty had changed their mind, my mail was they demanded big bucks at another club and had accepted the offer.:eek:
I will deal with my source swiftly

Didn't Ezard coach a flag at Pacco? i might be wrong

Your source might have been on the money b4 xmas but with the new coach arriving so did a change of heart:thumbsu:

wouldnt be getting too excited about albion if ur banking on 2 edfl b graders to stand out

Well given that Marby wanted to sign Smith not too long ago, i'd say that there's enough to be excited about.[/quote]

ood to see there is some footy talk happening, from all reports Albion have recruited well and well be a big challenger to spotty.
Sunshine though have recruited extremely well, Wiggins will be the standout, big and tough from all reports...looking fwd to lining up with him and Jacobs, along with a few blokes returning we will also be set to challenge spotty.
Hoppers have lost a few and will drop a little, Colts have lost alot of quality and experience and will suffer the biggest fall, may even miss the finals if suffer a few injuries.

MY UPDATED LADDER FOR 2010
SPOTTY
SUNSHINE
ALBION
HOPPERS
COLTS
ALTONA
ST.ALBANS
SUNNY HEIGHTS
GLENORDEN
WEST FOOTS.

Keenan to kick a 100 and wiggins priest!!

MY UPDATED LADDER FOR 2010 SPOTTY SUNSHINE ALBION HOPPERS COLTS ALTONA ST.ALBANS SUNNY HEIGHTS GLENORDEN WEST FOOTS. Keenan to kick a 100 and wiggins priest!![/quote said:
Heard more rumours out of St Albans......Arron Ford is leaving heading to Montmorence in Northern League. So if I'm right that means Michael Spooner, Michael Aguis, Adam Asani, Kurt Wintels, Dicko, Ben Tremellon, Trent Stamovich and Fordy......Not good news for the saints

footyman according to the wrfl clearances on their web page has the montibruno brothers and jason butty to edfl club Airport west
whats happening out at the cattery

These boys are hoppers boys obviously, but not the best out of hoppers....

What about the losses of dougy thomas and beezer, loosing these 2 would hurt more then the above mentioned...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard more rumours out of St Albans......Arron Ford is leaving heading to Montmorence in Northern League. So if I'm right that means Michael Spooner, Michael Aguis, Adam Asani, Kurt Wintels, Dicko, Ben Tremellon, Trent Stamovich and Fordy......Not good news for the saints

Ford definitely on the move to Monty..... St.Albans will struggle this season unless they get some players fast!! It's a shame but they just can't seem to recruit anybody....

On Wiggins news from Taylors Lakes is that he is very lazy and he didn't take it too seriously there. Played well against shit teams. Will need to earn his money in WRFL A-grade....

Look out for Albion!!!!!!!

Starting to sound like the Aussie media hyping up Alicia Molik and Sam Stosur in the tennis! Usually ends in disappointment. Let them play the season without the big calls coming from BF. Who knows, they just might deliver.:eek:

What sort of players are they, fwds, mids, backs?

Can they play?

These boys are hoppers boys obviously, but not the best out of hoppers....

What about the losses of dougy thomas and beezer, loosing these 2 would hurt more then the above mentioned...

Would disagree with that comment on Butty. One of the better young players in the comp from what I saw. Can play both ends and I wouldnt be suprised to see his name in the team of the year at the end of this season. I am sure Hoppers are pretty happy to keep him.

Ford definitely on the move to Monty..... St.Albans will struggle this season unless they get some players fast!! It's a shame but they just can't seem to recruit anybody....

On Wiggins news from Taylors Lakes is that he is very lazy and he didn't take it too seriously there. Played well against shit teams. Will need to earn his money in WRFL A-grade....

Looks like nothings changed since his werribee days,hence his nickname "Patricia Wiggins ".

Would disagree with that comment on Butty. One of the better young players in the comp from what I saw. Can play both ends and I wouldnt be suprised to see his name in the team of the year at the end of this season. I am sure Hoppers are pretty happy to keep him.

Agree with you on this gbf50 Butty will be one of the premier defenders in the comp this year

Looks like nothings changed since his werribee days,hence his nickname "Patricia Wiggins ".

Time will tell i suppose with Patty but key forwards are hard to find i'm sure every club would love a 6ft 4 man operating in the forward 50

I'm confident he will have a big yr in the WRFL this season :thumbsu:

Heard most of these rumours are correct. Ford of to Montmorency to play with ex St.Albans champ Daniel McFerran. Spooner has left to some team in Melton and Agius to Kyneton who have recruited some guns from the WRFL & EDFL. Also young Dicko of to Keilor not to sure about the other players mentioned. Looks like a tough year for the Saints if they don't recruit big. Can't rely on Fitzy, Jenkins Browny and Dawson forever. Hopefully they prove people wrong and do well for 2010!!

Hoppers look like they are in a bit of trouble. Losing there b&f winner and hardest midfielder as well there most dangerous small forward?? Taylor going and Koutzamnis going also hurts alot, depth will be tested I feel. So far its Beazley,Thomas,Taylor,Downey,Koutzamanis and possibly Miles? a fair chunk of there better players there. Murphy back will be a massive positive though.
On other news, looks as though Sunshine and Albion have recruited well. The 2 Pekes boys will be very very difficult to shut down, Albion will have a very tough midfield. Dont know if I am the biggest fan of Wiggins, seen him play a fair bit of footy and I just doubt he will be the hit that the Sunshine people expect, a season of 50 to 60 goals out of him with 75% of those coming against the weak sides. Spotty at this stage look unbeatable with Colts still strong.

Ladder:
Spotswood
Albion
Colts
Sunshine
Hoppers
Altona
St.Albans
Sunshine Heights
Glenorden
Deer Park (are they even playing?)
West Footscray

Hoppers look like they are in a bit of trouble. Losing there b&f winner and hardest midfielder as well there most dangerous small forward?? Taylor going and Koutzamnis going also hurts alot, depth will be tested I feel. So far its Beazley,Thomas,Taylor,Downey,Koutzamanis and possibly Miles? a fair chunk of there better players there. Murphy back will be a massive positive though.
On other news, looks as though Sunshine and Albion have recruited well. The 2 Pekes boys will be very very difficult to shut down, Albion will have a very tough midfield. Dont know if I am the biggest fan of Wiggins, seen him play a fair bit of footy and I just doubt he will be the hit that the Sunshine people expect, a season of 50 to 60 goals out of him with 75% of those coming against the weak sides. Spotty at this stage look unbeatable with Colts still strong.

Ladder:
Spotswood
Albion
Colts
Sunshine
Hoppers
Altona
St.Albans
Sunshine Heights
Glenorden
Deer Park (are they even playing?)
West Footscray

Shit we are bad, we can't even finish above Deer Park and they're in 2nd division.

Time will tell i suppose with Patty but key forwards are hard to find i'm sure every club would love a 6ft 4 man operating in the forward 50

I'm confident he will have a big yr in the WRFL this season :thumbsu:

Hopefully he'll go a bit better than their 6'4" recruit from Qld who got talked up all last preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back