Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

From what I heard Albion had them covered all day, Buttina touched up O'shea and they had nobody else to kick goals.

Hoppers maybe in trouble this week against Deer Parks Forward Line, no Jackson Viola ( Collingwood ), No Ashlin Brown ( Northern Bullants ). It seems every time Hoppers have crucial games they lose this talent to the VFL. Lost Viola during the WRFL finals last year to Collingwood, I know one or two players dont make a team, but these 2 would be very handy on the weekend.

Hoppers maybe in trouble this week against Deer Parks Forward Line, no Jackson Viola ( Collingwood ), No Ashlin Brown ( Northern Bullants ). It seems every time Hoppers have crucial games they lose this talent to the VFL. Lost Viola during the WRFL finals last year to Collingwood, I know one or two players dont make a team, but these 2 would be very handy on the weekend.

They won't have Ashlin Brown all year so not really losing him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Albion have definitely improved and should pick up a couple upsets, but getting ahead of themselves definitely doesn't help. Sunshine looking strong, will be a good round this week to see how sides are travelling.

Anyone get along to deer park yesterday? What was the crowd like & scores indicated it was somewhat competitive?

Anyone get along to deer park yesterday? What was the crowd like & scores indicated it was somewhat competitive?
Drove past ground after work on way to my game . Looked massive crowd
I'm sure money bags and Eddie were walking around with their chests
w***ers

Albion have definitely improved and should pick up a couple upsets, but getting ahead of themselves definitely doesn't help. Sunshine looking strong, will be a good round this week to see how sides are travelling.

show me a post of Albion getting ahead of themselves!

[QouTE="FiloBeddoe, post: 44027114, member: 56538"]How old are you, 15?
Anyway, letting the game slip means they weren't good enough.[/QUOTE]
I would hate to agree with you, out of fear of accusations, but you are correct.

So Albion weren't playing deer Park?

[QouTE="FiloBeddoe, post: 44027114, member: 56538"]How old are you, 15?
Anyway, letting the game slip means they weren't good enough.
I would hate to agree with you, out of fear of accusations, but you are correct.

So Albion weren't playing deer Park?[/QUOTE]
Yes they did, and Albion won quite easily.
Albions Nth Bendigo recruits dominated Lions midfield. Great effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back