Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason DP would question this with the league, is to test the waters.

If Caro had got away with it, then you can bet your bottom $$ DP would be "relocating" blokes from all corners of the country !!

They're a step ahead of the game these blokes.

The only reason DP would question this with the league, is to test the waters.

If Caro had got away with it, then you can bet your bottom $$ DP would be "relocating" blokes from all corners of the country !!

They're a step ahead of the game these blokes.

Haha what a muppet of a call. Money speaks all languages, my mum could coach that list and recruit that list with the money given.

Is there anything on this forum deer park don’t get blamed for. Reading between the lines hos clever deer park think they are you wouldn’t report Caroline for cheating after one game you would wait as long as possible
By the way weren’t Caroline a strong junior club in your Mickey Mouse league

How do they be over the points

Calm down, take a deep breath, and type slowly in English please mate. I'm old and it's been a long day.

Shouldn't the league be responsible for allocating points as each player registers for the coming season.If not why not?If left to clubs there surely is going to be open to debate on a regular basis.

They prob will because the league is a joke, Deer Park and Albion were aware before the game, caroline thought they were in right. league signs off on it, so caroline should still win. Points system isnt clear.
Seems if Money park and Albion can count better than match committee at Caroline springs if all where aware. You say league signed off on it what changed there mind ? Big question is can club move on from it

I do the registrations for my club and when a new player comes in I always make sure that the league sends me a email back on all the new players points and I also deduct a point from players that played last season.....common sense

Sounds pretty reasonable

Seems if Money park and Albion can count better than match committee at Caroline springs if all where aware. You say league signed off on it what changed there mind ? Big question is can club move on from it

Who is the unlucky recruit (s) to miss out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is the unlucky recruit (s) to miss out?

Did the coach play?
If not how do they manage this situation of such an overage of points ?
Seems like the manager of the football area has no idea or grasp of the rules
I’m told that man responsible is Raak .... who sacked the coach last year and then coached himself
He should step away from the club before he destroys the place and leave his ego at KFC

Did the coach play?
If not how do they manage this situation of such an overage of points ?
Seems like the manager of the football area has no idea or grasp of the rules
I’m told that man responsible is Raak .... who sacked the coach last year and then coached himself
He should step away from the club before he destroys the place and leave his ego at KFC
Sounds like someone is still holding a grudge against CS after being sacked.

Deer Park have caused this, what I find funny is how arent they investigated. Paul Bower won heidelberg best and fairest 2 years ago, that means he should be 4 and not 3. as well as a few more players they have on there list. Joke of a club.

Can you please explain how winning a B&F from two years ago increases points in the current season?

Because it’s the rules, same as mellington that’s the reason he is 4 points buddy.

I’m From another comp, but what year did Bowyer cross to Deer Park?

My point is if he has just crossed over for 2018 season his B&F finish in 2016 is irrevelant. I’m not convinced he should’ve 4 points.

Can you please explain how winning a B&F from two years ago increases points in the current season?

Hey Bobby, as you know my feelings but I wish to say again mate, this points system needs some fixing as it decrimanates against the better players. Why add points for winning B&F or being leading goal kicker. Absolutely stupid..

I’m From another comp, but what year did Bowyer cross to Deer Park?

My point is if he has just crossed over for 2018 season his B&F finish in 2016 is irrevelant. I’m not convinced he should’ve 4 points.

Crossed this year. 2016 does matter apparently. Because then why is mellington 4 points. He was less of an afl player than bowyer and finished second b and f in club where bowyer won his. SMe shit

Hey Bobby, as you know my feelings but I wish to say again mate, this points system needs some fixing as it decrimanates against the better players. Why add points for winning B&F or being leading goal kicker. Absolutely stupid..

Leading goal kicker no longer exists Turbs. I agree there is some tweaking required.

As you know I spend a lot of time on this system through necessity, I am finding not many understand the system, but this doesn’t stop a lot of commentary.

Crossed this year. 2016 does matter apparently. Because then why is mellington 4 points. He was less of an afl player than bowyer and finished second b and f in club where bowyer won his. SMe shit

Stols the B&F that only matters is only for the prior year of crossing. Based on what you have given me in this case.

Bower 3 plus 1 (Top 5 in B&F in 2016) = 4 points for 2017 at DP.
This comes down to 3 points for 2018 for he season Paul has spent at DP.
Agree?

Hey mate, after doing some digging it appears CS made the error and lose of points is a fair outcome I think. They would, or should know the points allocated to each player.
Doesn’t change the fact that a salty x coach is still upset does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back