Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long will we have to wait for the WRFL to put out a statement with last nights findings?
*Breaking News* . Deer Park Football Club have changed their Mascot from a Lion to OJ Simpson :oops:
In all seriousness, it's time for all the knockers to put up their hand and admit they were wrong and acknowledge DPFC as the greatest ever WRFL team...

Did some digging and heard that Spotty have had nothing to with investigators etc.
Eames doesn't strike me as the type of bloke who would give a s**t about the affairs of other clubs so I reckon a couple of posters may have thrown in him just to see if the story would take off.
In the 90s and 2000s thats when kids had to go to those 4 clubs and i heard it was one of your ex committee people Curry

*Breaking News* . Deer Park Football Club have changed their Mascot from a Lion to OJ Simpson :oops:
In all seriousness, it's time for all the knockers to put up their hand and admit they were wrong and acknowledge DPFC as the greatest ever WRFL team...

As I have said all along - nothing would happen to Deer Park.
Goldy is way to smart and has made the WRFL look like idiots.
Not guilty does not mean innocent.

As I have said all along - nothing would happen to Deer Park.
Goldy is way to smart and has made the WRFL look like idiots.
Not guilty does not mean innocent.
The list of charges is funny. There was no way they were going to cop anything more than a couple of fines.
As Ric Flair said “ To be the best, you gotta beat the best”. We’ll see if the contenders are good enough. Hopefully it’ll be a great finals series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today remembered as the day AFL VIC got shown exactly what local football clubs think of their salary caps and the threats when bought in that those that break it will pay a heavy price!!! Might as well cancel all salary caps now across the state. DP showed exactly what everyone in Victoria thought when they were first introduced.

Well it looks as the WRFL handed out a lettuce leaf penalty to deer park to suit themselves. The communist party of the WRFL strike again!

I think it’s time to bring the old West Suburban League out of the cupboard and this time, let the clubs run the league, not the other way round!

Well it looks as the WRFL handed out a lettuce leaf penalty to deer park to suit themselves. The communist party of the WRFL strike again!

I think it’s time to bring the old West Suburban League out of the cupboard and this time, let the clubs run the league, not the other way round!
The commies would have strung em up for openly attacking the party. You may be talking about capitalists who bail out those accused of creative accounting.

The commies would have strung em up for openly attacking the party. You may be talking about capitalists who bail out those accused of creative accounting.
no wonder clubs can’t recruit guns to the comp when it’s such an uneven playing field...... deer park in a canter from here

Today remembered as the day AFL VIC got shown exactly what local football clubs think of their salary caps and the threats when bought in that those that break it will pay a heavy price!!! Might as well cancel all salary caps now across the state. DP showed exactly what everyone in Victoria thought when they were first introduced.

I think you will find most clubs are happy with salary caps as it can make for a more even comp. If they remove salary caps, the best recruits in future will be the non playing member with $$$$s to throw around

I think you will find most clubs are happy with salary caps as it can make for a more even comp. If they remove salary caps, the best recruits in future will be the non playing member with $$$$s to throw around
Surely this season has proven it's not the wealthiest club who dominates. Building a strong group with the right coaching staff and environment over a period of time creates on field success. Spotswood have been the best at this over a long period. Altona have also proven this by continuing to improve each season.
We shouldn't have to worry about the size of our next door neighbours house and pool. Be envious, but focus on what happens under your roof and if it's the bigger house and pool you want then work out how you will achieve this.

Surely this season has proven it's not the wealthiest club who dominates. Building a strong group with the right coaching staff and environment over a period of time creates on field success. Spotswood have been the best at this over a long period. Altona have also proven this by continuing to improve each season.
We shouldn't have to worry about the size of our next door neighbours house and pool. Be envious, but focus on what happens under your roof and if it's the bigger house and pool you want then work out how you will achieve this.

With $$$$s
Yes, this season has been more competitive and finals should be a great series, but remember, the last 6 years GF has been one by the same team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back