Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When players are approached and offered good $$$ then tell you it’s not enough I think putting 1+1 together = it stinks How do you think that others understand what’s gone down, look in house there is the problem.
Huh?
I'm asking why Ghazi and Eames have been thrown in as informants (for lack of a better term). I've heard a lot about Ghazi speaking out and nothing about Eames apart from a couple posters in here. I'm none the wiser after your response.

Huh?
I'm asking why Ghazi and Eames have been thrown in as informants (for lack of a better term). I've heard a lot about Ghazi speaking out and nothing about Eames apart from a couple posters in here. I'm none the wiser after your response.
Well there are plenty that are cheers

A few sides will be happy come 5pm tomorrow.

Albion have had a shocker but plaudits to them for completing the season. Hope they can re-gather next season in Divvy 2.

Sunshine and Pt.Cook have limped over the line. Div 1 needs these 2 to improve next season. Bit of leeway with PC, they've come from a long way back quickly and will get better.

Caroline Springs promising start to the season but have fallen away. Not convinced the EDFL move is good for them if they go. Why swap a division 1 spot for a division 2 spot with no guarantees they can get out of it quickly? As many issues, many the same, over there as with the WRFL.

Think I have missed something. Where does the chatter about CS heading to the EDFL come from DTID?

I usually don't deal in rumour, but this was a little too intriguing not to explore.

Any truth to the rumour that St Albans were told last week to keep training this week?

Think I have missed something. Where does the chatter about CS heading to the EDFL come from DTID?

This Board post 2533 early July.

Big news coming out of Caroline Springs. Club officials are meeting with the EDFL this week in regards to joining their league. Interesting to see how the league react to this news with them being such a big club.

A response

Well that didn't take long to get out ,can add will start in division 1 club is confident will get accepted pending members votes

Find it staggering that there is almost a preconceived outcome to trial before trial has taken place. Especially if that has been delayed by officials at WRFL to St.Albans.

If it is wishful thinking by the saints then that's up to them, but if they have been given instructions to train by anyone at HO then Galbally will have a field day

Find it staggering that there is almost a preconceived outcome to trial before trial has taken place. Especially if that has been delayed by officials at WRFL to St.Albans.

If it is wishful thinking by the saints then that's up to them, but if they have been given instructions to train by anyone at HO then Galbally will have a field day

Fair point TT however maybe it was ‘advised’ they train just in case? Wouldn’t do the comp any favors for St. Albans to be in a final off a week of training only the drinking arms!

For me, a ‘suggestion’ they train ‘just in case’ doesn’t necessarily telegraph an outcome, just due diligence.

This should’ve all been well resolved prior to this anyways!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Based on what I saw on Saturday, StAlbans should head down the local. Tim Jenkins would be out also and a definite report in the last 5 minutes. Nothing in the reserves to come up so cheers all round would be best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on what I saw on Saturday, StAlbans should head down the local. Tim Jenkins would be out also and a definite report in the last 5 minutes. Nothing in the reserves to come up so cheers all round would be best.

Agree saw them week earlier against DP, not sure what happened in 8 weeks as they we're terrible and any top 5 team will beat them by 15 goals..

It’s just courtesy to tell them to be prepared just in case. If St Albans had asked about it, the league would have to give them the most neutral response which is “just prepare anyway”. If they said “nah don’t worry about it”, how do you reckon that would go down?

It’s just courtesy to tell them to be prepared just in case. If St Albans had asked about it, the league would have to give them the most neutral response which is “just prepare anyway”. If they said “nah don’t worry about it”, how do you reckon that would go down?
I'd play a final 4.

Kennedy, Magnabosco, Robbins, Goetz, Tighe, Post, Norton, Spiteri, all Altona Juniors that played at a higher Level. Look after your players when they are Juniors and you reap the rewards. And won’t cost you a fortune. It’s called loyalty. Not mercenary. Add the long list of the senior squad that played last week and says more about the quality and integrity of players and club. Werribee, Hoppers and Spotty the same. Point Cook in the near future also. To be honest I’d rather see a side beat DP in the coming weeks. I’m pretty sure the players in any team that managed to knock them out of the race would gain so much satisfaction as would 99% of non DP fans

Add to that Rafferty, Turnball, Szanyi and Pickard who are also former Altona juniors and it’s a fair breeding ground

Add to that Rafferty, Turnball, Szanyi and Pickard who are also former Altona juniors and it’s a fair breeding ground
The conversation was about players that have played at a higher level. These 3 you mentioned haven’t! There’s a lot more juniors on that list.

Can anyone help with this question.
If a player spends the whole season playing under 18 - will he get a reduction of a point if he hasn’t played 40 under age games??

Can anyone help with this question.
If a player spends the whole season playing under 18 - will he get a reduction of a point if he hasn’t played 40 under age games??

No he won’t. Must play minimum 5 senior games in 1 season to get the point reduction.
That’s why CS have played Mantas from the u18’s to reduce his points before he gets to seniors as he is not a home grown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back