Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly you only need 22 per side and most kids will travel 10-15 klm if you have a great club just ask ALTONA they have 2 primary schools and field many sides I coached JNRS there and kids come from werribee Newport Tarneit to play at a family club 2 under 16 3 under 14 3 under 12 2 under 10 2 under 9 and had 2 under 18 both premiership sides and now have women’s teams. stop making excuses fact is poor management has created this its great to get massive sponsorship but how much do these guys put into helping shore up the future of DP football club .
Last time I looked there were 4 primary schools in Altona 3 in Altona meadows that makes 7...…….

Last time I looked there were 4 primary schools in Altona 3 in Altona meadows that makes 7...…….
Yep and LAVERTON two point cook clubs same distance from Altona meadows point is we all know the point being made why not answer that question why is DP in such a poor situation as far as a club structure stands that’s what people on here are asking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was open palm to the throat face. At least he wasn’t scratching blokes like the cat newton

Rightio, we have evidence from one credible source. Does anybody else want to give evidence? Do I have anyone for

1) he was ruffling his hair
2) he meant to pat him on the back but missed
3) he was swatting a fly away from his face

Rightio, we have evidence from one credible source. Does anybody else want to give evidence? Do I have anyone for

1) he was ruffling his hair
2) he meant to pat him on the back but missed
3) he was swatting a fly away from his face
Yeh cos Perkins didn’t come off with blood pissing out of his nose either.

Will get off any way that’s the norm
[/ you guys are kidding yourself there has not be one comment what a great game it was and a great endorsement for the wrfl and well worth the 12 bucks we payed to watch to talented teams hope the rest of the final season is up to that standard and yes i didn't go to yesterdays game so cant comment on it

you guys are kidding yourself there has not be one comment what a great game it was and a great endorsement for the wrfl and well worth the 12 bucks we payed to watch to talented teams hope the rest of the final season is up to that standard and yes i didn't go to yesterdays game so cant comment on it

you guys are kidding yourself there has not be one comment what a great game it was and a great endorsement for the wrfl and well worth the 12 bucks we payed to watch to talented teams hope the rest of the final season is up to that standard and yes i didn't go to yesterdays game so cant comment on it
This is a fishing forum, Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back