Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol you are kidding more like Gilliam’s Island surely you don’t think you guys are sons of anarchy material . 😂😂😂😂😂
David, you have an uncanny knack of totally misinterpreting posts and then jumping to silky conclusions.
E.g. Two posters are taking the absolute piss and then you conclude that we’re from the same club.
I’ll pay the Gillian’s Island line but you should have used the example of the bikies from the Any Which Way but Loose movie.

David, you have an uncanny knack of totally misinterpreting posts and then jumping to silky conclusions.
E.g. Two posters are taking the absolute piss and then you conclude that we’re from the same club.
I’ll pay the Gillian’s Island line but you should have used the example of the bikies from the Any Which Way but Loose movie.
Thanks for the commentary perhaps should have used the Any Way But Loose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Link posted over on EDFL on why teenagers are leaving sports. Interesting ideas raised http://newsportfuture.com/the-teena...1D2gAxDbk2mao9V5399j1YlA37m07OIZ7WqRIEKuNssGo
How many kids that play underage actually stay on and play senior footy? 30%? I always found from Under 13 onwards was the hardest to attract kids, as they had so many options. Basketball being the biggest threat as it is played indoors and requires 6-8 players and is non contact. Soccer because it only needs 11-14 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back