Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your club in crisis mode?
How have numbers been on the track?
What would be a realistic outcome for CS next year?
No ,what constitutes a crisis in your eyes AFDogs ?
Had 30plus last night
To build on last years 4 wins and get more games into 19/20 year olds that's our future

Is there anyone tipping that DP will finish on the bottom of the ladder?
It may be nearly time for DP to fall on their sword for the years of manipulating they pay system.
I am sure the investigators phone would be running red hot

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

After the "investigation" nothing, of any consequence, will happen. I reckon it will be "please don't do it again".

No ,what constitutes a crisis in your eyes AFDogs ?
Had 30plus last night
To build on last years 4 wins and get more games into 19/20 year olds that's our future
Well put Town Center oval, it's good to see a club put a posting on here only if other clubs had the audacity to do the same, also good to see CS supporting/investing in their 19/20 year olds.
Good club ran by good people

From an article about the SFNL,
The Southern Football Netball League has taken the axe to its salary caps, lopping 25 per cent off the player-payments ceiling in Division 1.

From next year clubs in the top grade will be limited to paying $150,000, down from $200,000.

The new cap for Division 2 has been set at $110,000, Division 3 is $75,000 and Division 4 is $50,000.

But across all four tiers the points cap will remain at 47.

Interesting, they've kept the points at the Vic maximum because of the clubs without linked juniors.

Unfortunately I have to set record straight on rumours that have been posted on this forum about our club . We obviously have lost certain players this pre season ( as all clubs do) at this time of year we wish them good luck and they are welcome back any time .
To kevkong,Marty monsta,cricket coach ect if you have club at heart please refrain from posting on this forum negative comments,the new look committee is working hard to take club forward in a positive manner in division 1 .
Rome wasn't built in a day if look at recent clubs coming up from division 2 (no disrespect) they have been relegated within 1/2 years and with points and salary cap in place it's not easy to be competitive from outset.
If anyone has a question (sensible) I will try and answer it cheers

Good on you for coming on here & defending the club... but wouldn’t you think it sounds like you’re embarrassed by the direction of the club?

This site is a piss take & you’re jumping at shadows

The coach is not the right fit & the recruiting policy since joining div 1 has been shocking but as you say putting time into the 19/20 year olds is great they may be the future but where is the senior bodies to help them?
There is nothing in the 22-28 bracket

Where has dean Helmer’s defense gone of Hickman?? All credibility lost when he claimed Hickman played for nothing.. absolute bullshit in top 4 payments with
Holland
Lake
De Gabrielle

Well put Town Center oval, it's good to see a club put a posting on here only if other clubs had the audacity to do the same, also good to see CS supporting/investing in their 19/20 year olds.
Good club ran by good people
Spud what good people & under 19/20 do you refer to??

3 prominent presidents have canvassed wrfl club presidents with a ring around and gone to wrfl and afl vic saying they know what certain players are on at deer park .3 players contracts add up to over $100k
Hoppers offered redpath $5k sign on 2k a game knocked them back.

3 prominent presidents have canvassed wrfl club presidents with a ring around and gone to wrfl and afl vic saying they know what certain players are on at deer park .3 players contracts add up to over $100k
Hoppers offered 40k to redpath.. signed with deer park 3 days later

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3? Try 2. The numbers really have been done to death on here . It’s not a matter of “are they” ? It’s actually becoming a little boring discussing it . I’m sure most would agree . The powerbroking cheats at Deer Park have all sorts of ingenious ways of “hiding “ their “extra” Payments. Trust me AFL Vic are fully aware of these stunts . They are fully armed , now the question is , do they have the resources and power to bring these fraudsters down ? As someone who played sport for many many years with a reasonable amount of success but considerably more failures I cannot for one minute understand what these people think they are achieving. Interesting times ahead !!!!

3? Try 2. The numbers really have been done to death on here . It’s not a matter of “are they” ? It’s actually becoming a little boring discussing it . I’m sure most would agree . The powerbroking cheats at Deer Park have all sorts of ingenious ways of “hiding “ their “extra” Payments. Trust me AFL Vic are fully aware of these stunts . They are fully armed , now the question is , do they have the resources and power to bring these fraudsters down ? As someone who played sport for many many years with a reasonable amount of success but considerably more failures I cannot for one minute understand what these people think they are achieving. Interesting times ahead !!!!
My apologies my number was wrong. Just not as bad as deer parks numbers

You one of the two are you bullyman? Or are you the terrible magnet mover they have down there?

Are you saying deer park more powerful than afl vic and do they have resources you have lost the plot move on

Are you saying deer park more powerful than afl vic and do they have resources you have lost the plot move on
We will soon see how serious AFL Vic are . That’s the unknown. When they bought in the new rules I’d be sure they didn’t bargain on how corrupt and fraudulent a group of people could be . If that makes you proud go for it . Look up the word Integrity. You have none !!

Spud what good people & under 19/20 do you refer to??
What good people you ask, just go down their on any game day Marty Monsta and I guarantee you'll meet quite a few, as for the 19/20 year olds their the ones for the future so best interest to look after them.

Has the panic set in already at DP? A prominent player has very recently had his 2019 pay suddenly cut significantly. He has since walked out and headed to BFL most likely at Melton South.

Has the panic set in already at DP? A prominent player has very recently had his 2019 pay suddenly cut significantly. He has since walked out and headed to BFL most likely at Melton South.
Going by their Facebook page they had 40 on the track for their first session last night on the hottest day since January. I hope that answers your question.

Correct... Bower signed for 2 years at Melton Sth after refusing cut at DP.

Going by their Facebook page they had 40 on the track for their first session last night on the hottest day since January. I hope that answers your question.

Will not matter of some of these guys take paycuts in 2019. Salary cap cheating has gone on since the inceptio of the salary cap. If I was a player i would be vetting a little nervous

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back