Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it count as ‘using the money very well’ if that money has been used to pay over the salary cap?

Yeah they’re lucky to have the $$$ available, but if they’re above the cap they’re cheats, plain and simple.
I heard from a very good source that they are using TAB vouchers to pay players. Players went in to the TAB with their voucher & walked out with cash.
Sneaky sneaky!!!

I heard from a very good source that they are using TAB vouchers to pay players. Players went in to the TAB with their voucher & walked out with cash.
Sneaky sneaky!!!
i KNOW that is happening at dp,two players that i know of get TAB vouchers as 80% of there match payment and the other 20% is from the salery cap,as you expect they have been told to keep it to them selves,me and a few others only found out about these two players as they both thought they were the only ones getting this and made a night of it when they found out that they werent the only ones and basically told the whole pub,not knowing that there were some people connected to a wrfl club in the bar near them both.you never know who your drinking next to in port melb.

i KNOW that is happening at dp,two players that i know of get TAB vouchers as 80% of there match payment and the other 20% is from the salery cap,as you expect they have been told to keep it to them selves,me and a few others only found out about these two players as they both thought they were the only ones getting this and made a night of it when they found out that they werent the only ones and basically told the whole pub,not knowing that there were some people connected to a wrfl club in the bar near them both.you never know who your drinking next to in port melb.
These days if your drinking in a bar in port Melbourne it’s next to 2 blokes holding hands with there poodle tied up at the front... don’t get sucked in by the pillow talk cricket coach

These days if your drinking in a bar in port Melbourne it’s next to 2 blokes holding hands with there poodle tied up at the front... don’t get sucked in by the pillow talk cricket coach
If you keep cheating OR stealing you will eventually get caught.
The clubs & WRFL have had enough of the cheating. Everyone thought they would stop when they got their 5th flag.
If this gentleman from AFL VIC keeps digging he will find plenty. Let’s hope he does not give up easy!! Only a matter of time. Greed will always be our downfall. Players who don’t work with AFL VIC & are caught will be suspended from football - it was only a matter of time!!!

Cravino is staying at AH. Also the heat is about to be turned up on Deer Park!! Appears they’ve upset the wrong club with their over the top $ offers and subsequent salary cap cheating.Several former players are ready to spill the beans!!! This was inevitable !! 6 may become 4.
Can not wait for Jerry’s response

Cravino is staying at AH. Also the heat is about to be turned up on Deer Park!! Appears they’ve upset the wrong club with their over the top $ offers and subsequent salary cap cheating.Several former players are ready to spill the beans!!! This was inevitable !! 6 may become 4.
Bully man give me a spell Victoria police cannot catch trolley man and he was under there nose what hope plucky duck and co can investigate these allegations you will be 6 ft under when findings come through :D

It's been one year to the day same sex marriage maybe you and Mattdougie can hold hands

Shouldn’t you be chasing those lawyers now someone has taken your mask off?

Hey Marty no idea who you are but happy to catch up for a Bev and chat, discuss the Lion from Wizard of Oz?

Maybe hold hands(if my missus says it’s ok) and well you never know where the night ends up. Haha

Shouldn’t you be chasing those lawyers now someone has taken your mask off?

Hey Marty no idea who you are but happy to catch up for a Bev and chat, discuss the Lion from Wizard of Oz?

Maybe hold hands(if my missus says it’s ok) and well you never know where the night ends up. Haha

Don't handball mate you made first call now Marty the follower has jumped on board tell us your rendezvou and goldys lawyer will be happy to buy you muppets a beer

Don't handball mate you made first call now Marty the follower has jumped on board tell us your rendezvou and goldys lawyer will be happy to buy you muppets a beer

I’m not hard to find, I don’t hide like you.

Get them to call me I’m more than happy to chat ask MP he has my number.

But now it’s out who you are I tire of talking to you. Enjoy basking in other light while potting those that have a crack while you do nothing.

Shame coz your brother is a ripping bloke.

Ciao

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not hard to find, I don’t hide like you.

Get them to call me I’m more than happy to chat ask MP he has my number.

But now it’s out who you are I tire of talking to you. Enjoy basking in other light while potting those that have a crack while you do nothing.

Shame coz your brother is a ripping bloke.

Ciao

Why don't you tell us all what you've achieved for the clubs you've be involved with and how long you lasted at each club.

Settle down Marty otherwise I get that kangaroo back in 2006 that landed one on your chin
Kangaroo??
If we are talking about the sunshine kangaroos they are in strife... appointed a coach who can’t coach!!!
No juniors & no talent on there list..
Just had a thought Albion Caroline Springs & Sunshine could merge & call themselves the brimbank bogans..
would still finish last though

Why don't you tell us all what you've achieved for the clubs you've be involved with and how long you lasted at each club.

I’ve achieved not much, but I’ve donr better than some, what I don’t do is come on here and belittle and insult others who have and a crack, whether for 1 year or 20. I have immense respect for any and al coaches and know how hard a job t is now. I don’t Have an inflated ego because I was lucky enough to be at a club that got given huge money and without it would most likely still be in div 2. I do t take easy options and ride other coat tails.

And I’d normally take the time to at least meet someone Before i then come on here and insult them in anonymity, instead of doing it to someone ive never ever met, never dealt with or had any interaction with on any level.

But if you think coming in here and abusing anyone you have zero personal interaction with is cool then all power to you mate.

But that’s my last word on the subject, I’ve achived my goal and care little what people I don’t know think.

Let’s hope someone can step up and challenge the lions next year and make the league competitive for all. But I do wish guys like Bullen and Pratt all the best because they are genuine guys doing a great job regardless what some may say. It’s not easy to win even with a better hand.

Kangaroo??
If we are talking about the sunshine kangaroos they are in strife... appointed a coach who can’t coach!!!
Just had a thought Albion Caroline Springs & Sunshine could merge & call themselves the brimbank bogans..

Kangaroo??

Five quality Posts Marty, so what club do you support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back