Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts are we still won 6 in a row and pencil in 7 clown. Used a possible 38 points out of 45 in the GF so I’m not to sure as to where you are going with this?
That's a bit unnecessary.
Given it is local footy that we're discussing, how many locals represented Deer Park across those flags?

Facts are we still won 6 in a row and pencil in 7 clown. Used a possible 38 points out of 45 in the GF so I’m not to sure as to where you are going with this?

I seriously hope you do not represent nor involved with Deer Park as that reply is disrespectful and pathetic.Surely you are a proud member and can answer the question?Wont bother entering a slanging match nor get personal simply looking for some truth.

Jerry Gee might be trying to balance the books for the auditors...

Attachments

• 50FE72C2-0712-41C0-9B69-9C0247BF52EB.jpeg
    50FE72C2-0712-41C0-9B69-9C0247BF52EB.jpeg
    268.9 KB · Views: 37
Jerry Gee might be trying to balance the books for the auditors...
The books will balance. We need to get proof on 3 things:
1 - cash signons that GA drops off at the players house
2 - TAB vouchers given to players.
3 - right amounts put on contracts.
Stewart is getting paid $1800 per game. Would love to know what amount is on his contract.

I would be nice to see some actual proof to these accusations.

Premierships are nice, but I reckon it must be completely boring to have a comp dominated by 1 team for so long.
Anyone involved in football know players talk eventually about how much they get paid & what they get. Most Players have BIG egos. These comments I have made are from the horses mouth. The players!!!!

Anyone involved in football know players talk eventually about how much they get paid & what they get. Most Players have BIG egos. These comments I have made are from the horses mouth. The players!!!!

Which they'd most likely deny if pushed.

Surely the other clubs are sick of one team dominating for so long? I dunno, but I'd hate to see my boy playing in a league where you can virtually pick the winner 9 months before the GF is even played.

The books will balance. We need to get proof on 3 things:
1 - cash signons that GA drops off at the players house
2 - TAB vouchers given to players.
3 - right amounts put on contracts.
Stewart is getting paid $1800 per game. Would love to know what amount is on his contract.

cctv footage from the deer park club of players cashing in TAB vouchers :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cctv footage from the deer park club of players cashing in TAB vouchers :D
If nothing is found then the WRFL should only allow Deer Park 40 Points.
There is a rule that enables a league to give a team less points that has dominated a comp. You will find this to be driven by the other clubs.

If nothing is found then the WRFL should only allow Deer Park 40 Points.
There is a rule that enables a league to give a team less points that has dominated a comp. You will find this to be driven by the other clubs.
Saying that. They only had 38 in the gf

It's very clear most of you dislike Deer Park. Yes, they have money to spend and they spend it well. Do you think they are the only club in the WRFL that wouldn't be declaring every penny they spend? Two Division 1 clubs have venues with poker machines and their own TAB. Do you think St. Albans haven't been spending over the salary cap over the past decade? The difference is Deer Park manage their money and use it on the right people. Deer Park have played in the last 6 Grand Finals and won all 6. Two of those by less than a goal, so in reality they could have been 4 premierships 2 runner up. Would people be crying foul play if that was the case. Prior to Deer Parks run, Spotswood played in 8 straight Grand Finals with a 4-4 record losing 2 of those by a solitary point. Spotswood could have had 6 Premierships and 2 runner up. Prior to that Port Colts played in 6 straight Grand Finals with 2 Premierships & 4 runners up. Football success comes from well managed clubs. Yes, money definitely helps but it's how you use it/hide it.

While I'm on this subject, the comments from some of you getting kicks from the current audits taking place and this lagging by some of you is pathetic. We are all football lovers but the thrill you seem to get from trying to knock down the club who are currently having the success is appalling. Comments in regard to how many juniors have played in the 6 premierships for Deer Park are ridiculous. It's completely irrelevant how many home grown juniors play in a senior premiership especially if the club is in an area which struggles for juniors which unfortunately is to common these days. In the past 10-15 years Parkside was a dominant Div 1 club and played in 5 Grand Finals winning 2 and losing 3. If my memory serves me right I don't believe they had a junior program and still don't and look at their past 5 seasons, drop down to Div 2 win a premiership then manage to drop to Div 3 and within 2 seasons win the premiership. Is this what you want to see happen to Deer Park? It will be worse for the entire competition if this witch hunt continues because all the clubs will end up suffering. Start worrying about building your own club getting the right people on the committee and work hard on recruiting the right players.

While I'm on this subject, the comments from some of you getting kicks from the current audits taking place and this lagging by some of you is pathetic. We are all football lovers but the thrill you seem to get from trying to knock down the club who are currently having the success is appalling. Comments in regard to how many juniors have played in the 6 premierships for Deer Park are ridiculous. It's completely irrelevant how many home grown juniors play in a senior premiership especially if the club is in an area which struggles for juniors which unfortunately is to common these days. In the past 10-15 years Parkside was a dominant Div 1 club and played in 5 Grand Finals winning 2 and losing 3. If my memory serves me right I don't believe they had a junior program and still don't and look at their past 5 seasons, drop down to Div 2 win a premiership then manage to drop to Div 3 and within 2 seasons win the premiership. Is this what you want to see happen to Deer Park? It will be worse for the entire competition if this witch hunt continues because all the clubs will end up suffering. Start worrying about building your own club getting the right people on the committee and work hard on recruiting the right players.
Your missing the point here mate - what your saying is it’s OK to cheat the Salary Cap. The last 2 flags that have been won are through cheating. Is this what we want for the WRFL. We are the laughing stock of all footy lovers.
And you say they are a great football club - please!
Players only go there for 1 reason only - $$$$$$$$$

This is the most ignorant post I can remember. All any competition expects is for clubs to abide by any rules implemented. Juniors or no juniors , I couldn’t care less either but DONT CHEAT !!! It’s as simple as that !!!!

Your missing the point here mate - what your saying is it’s OK to cheat the Salary Cap. The last 2 flags that have been won are through cheating. Is this what we want for the WRFL. We are the laughing stock of all footy lovers.
And you say they are a great football club - please!
Players only go there for 1 reason only - $$$$$$$$$
I 100% don't condone cheating and I have no ties to Deer Park and never said they were a great club. Do you think the Premiers from Div2 & Div 3 didn't cheat the salary cap? We all want a fair playing field but salary caps will never be the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back