Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your delusional Bogus charges hows your JNR program going the Wrfl need to set some standards if you want to play in the premier grade you must field a under 18 side and show why you are premier club it’s not just about premierships. Hoppers -werribee - ALTONA - spotty- sunshine-st Albans -point cook - Caroline springs - Albion all have strong school and populations and should be able to field sides some two sides. Deer Park have a massive area to draw jNRS yet have none WHY. Can any one at Deer Park Tell is why ?
In the area there is 3 sides with in 5k and guess how many primary schools there is 4

In the area there is 3 sides with in 5k and guess how many primary schools there is 4
Exactly you only need 22 per side and most kids will travel 10-15 klm if you have a great club just ask ALTONA they have 2 primary schools and field many sides I coached JNRS there and kids come from werribee Newport Tarneit to play at a family club 2 under 16 3 under 14 3 under 12 2 under 10 2 under 9 and had 2 under 18 both premiership sides and now have women’s teams. stop making excuses fact is poor management has created this its great to get massive sponsorship but how much do these guys put into helping shore up the future of DP football club .

Last edited:
I've held just about every conceivable position within a footy club. More specifically, the Altona Football Club. Dave, please, please....

I've held just about every conceivable position within a footy club. More specifically, the Altona Football Club. Dave, please, please....
Sorry mate please please what, little lost what that has to do with my point made in the post. The point I was making is relative to the post I was answering so please explain and I have held many positions yes but what’s that got to do with the post and the discussion. Or is this just another deflection from a comment lotta guys play dead bats on here.
Go As

Sorry mate please please what, little lost what that has to do with my point made in the post. The point I was making is relative to the post I was answering so please explain and I have held many positions yes but what’s that got to do with the post and the discussion. Or is this just another deflection from a comment lotta guys play dead bats on here.
Go As
Dave

It’s late

The blue bus is leaving

Go As
How big are your knee caps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are Deer Park going to fit in the following players - Klix, Byrnes, Ismail, Wong, Barling,purton smith.
6 players that played yesterday to miss out, if it was me I would be pissed.

How are Deer Park going to fit in the following players - Klix, Byrnes, Ismail, Wong, Barling,purton smith.
6 players that played yesterday to miss out, if it was me I would be pi**ed.
They’d be aware of the situation and take it on the chin. Anyway, aside from Byrnes, the rest are excess to their needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back