Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah true and maybe a few other players that won't be playing for Deer Park from what I've been reading in here.

Im going to take a wild guess that everyone in the WRFL wants Spotty to win. :D
Be better if DP win so they can get embarrassed in the GF.....
Got a feeling it is Ghazis’ year and he’ll let DP know about it no doubt.

I wanted to see a game that suggested that it’s Altona’s GF by how far if they meet DP in the grand final but that’s not what I saw.

DP will be hoping like hell Williamstown beat Essendon this week.
If Essendon win, Norton and Mundey come back in for Altona in the GF and will run rings around DP if they get through.

DP will be hoping like hell Williamstown beat Essendon this week.
If Essendon win, Norton and Mundey come back in for Altona in the GF and will run rings around DP if they get through.
Will spiteri get back for the granny from his broken hand?

Tough one to pick even though Deer Park win by 5 goals last time. Thought they were pretty good for three quarters against Altona so if they get through, Altona will have their hands full.
You are kidding ALTONA where at about 70% and you struggle to contain them on top of that a few undecipline plays by them thought the score line was flattering looking forward to hopefully a dry and no wind grand final day and the A’s to turn it on like at ALTONA early this year any way no Gtee The Parker’s will be there reckon Woodsmen by 17 points

You are kidding ALTONA where at about 70% and you struggle to contain them on top of that a few undecipline plays by them thought the score line was flattering looking forward to hopefully a dry and no wind grand final day and the A’s to turn it on like at ALTONA early this year any way no Gtee The Parker’s will be there reckon Woodsmen by 17 points
Davey you do realise philo is not from deer park buddy? You probably should read posts before ahhhh you post.

Not sure if your serious? Everyone knows that DP have the talent, all they need is the smallest amount of luck and it's on for young and old.

Altona are good, but not so good that they would consider DP to be no threat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if your serious? Everyone knows that DP have the talent, all they need is the smallest amount of luck and it's on for young and old.

Altona are good, but not so good that they would consider DP to be no threat.
So has ALTONA but they are fitter faster and better drilled

I’m hearing some player movement news ahead of 2020. Kevin Klix and Chris Stewart look all but locked to both be at East Keilor according to sources close to Pat Cristofi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back