Western Region Football League team (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region Football League team

ROCK07 said:
YOU GOOSE COME DOWN TO A GAME AND SAY IT TO MY FACE OR JUST KEEP HIDING LIKE THE COWARD YOU ARE IT'S ALL ABIT OF FUN BUDDY

We cop it on the chin mate when we get beat we just dont like it, remember we are the reigning premiers and have played in the last two grand finals and over the last ten years we have been in finals every year except one so yes we are good!!
YOU were the one that said your to good for this league so pi ss off we dont want you and also madpie used to play with the colts ten years ago and now just watches wrfl games .
Oh here he is the almighty one i kneel before you oh great one but not for the same reasons the rest of the colts boys get on their knees for, mate i would come down but too far for me to come to see rubbish would rather just laugh at the crud thats written here, so you don't worry about me bud just worry about yourself oh sorry you already do and worry about yourself getting to the ton i'm sure you can still get there i have faith in you. Good luck pal NOT

Only 3 teams in it now IMO. Heres my thinking.

Hoppers - Moved to hot fav after this weeks win ova Colts. Their forwaerds seem too hard to cover and despite popular opinion i reckon they'l luv Whitten oval.
Sexiest player _ Paul Carson...would hav him as a stripper at my hens nite!:cool:

Colts - As Bronko sez, seem to struggle with disiplen and having big name recruits wont do it for you, the teamwork has to be there. Bring back Clark and they'll be a show.
Sexiest player _ Jason Clark... strawberry blonde with rugged good looks and a hint of nastiness. Grrr!:eek:

Sunshine - Can go all the way, the quiet achievers. Young and cohesive unit that just might upset te applecart of the big two.
Sexiest player _ Josh Linton... would luv to see him in a schoolboys uniform.:eek:

bronco27 said:
congrats to hoppers they show the colts what is needed to win on satday that is 21 players playing for each other which the colts pride them self on but showed little of that team comitment on satday.
well done to sunshine they have shown many of us in the wrfl that they are the real thing this year.
and going in to this week game against colts would have to be fav's.
if colts were to loose this game that would be three lost's in four matches not a good peperation leeding into the finals.
lets just hope the colts put there ego's on the back burner and start playing the great football we all know they can play.
in my opinon these are the three thing colts need to work on.
1:disaplen
2:control
3:sacrafice
remember these are just my opinons but if the colts can do these three things don't think there is any team that can beat them.
still in training for the spelling bee maybe you should go back and finish primary school you dumb unwashed man go colts not this week though hope they dont implode again they probably will hopefully then clarke can let some air out his tyres because they are way above guideline pressures

ScottyJ said:
still in training for the spelling bee maybe you should go back and finish primary school you dumb unwashed man go colts not this week though hope they dont implode again they probably will hopefully then clarke can let some air out his tyres because they are way above guideline pressures

your a goose snottydid'nt know we were in a spelling contest isnt this site to talk about wrfl then again don't even think you play footy your one of those kids that every one used to slap around the head at school so you became a umpire so for two hours a week you think your somebody because your got a white uniform on then you go home tell your old man what a great job you did and for the rest of the week you bend over and touch your toes so your old man can get up you.

georgemichael said:
Only 3 teams in it now IMO. Heres my thinking.

Hoppers - Moved to hot fav after this weeks win ova Colts. Their forwaerds seem too hard to cover and despite popular opinion i reckon they'l luv Whitten oval.
Sexiest player _ Paul Carson...would hav him as a stripper at my hens nite!:cool:

That's your boy Travvy, George is talking about, could be a bit of a bitch fight.

Gobombers55 said:
Does any other clubs have any players that could come back from VFL clubs for finals?

I would imagine, if a player can't get a game in the two's at their VFL club, they would struggle to get a run in a senior finals bound side.

bronco27 said:
your a goose snottydid'nt know we were in a spelling contest isnt this site to talk about wrfl then again don't even think you play footy your one of those kids that every one used to slap around the head at school so you became a umpire so for two hours a week you think your somebody because your got a white uniform on then you go home tell your old man what a great job you did and for the rest of the week you bend over and touch your toes so your old man can get up you.

Let's have a look at the game of the week bronco, what will some match up's be?. Who will play on Stenhouse?, who will play on Caddy?. Maybe Travvy can have some input.

[Make sure that your tuning into tonight's show of

ESSENDON DISTRICT KNOWS FOOTBALL

Every WEDS 6:30pm - 7:30pm on CH. 31.

* Highlights from the weekends matches
* Interviews with E.D.F.L General Manager Stan Pettett & Rabee Haoucher
* Hille's Home Extensions Junior Cam with Jack Scott
* Great Previews from the Upcoming Round
* Plus, much more............

Matthew Pillios Ashley Flavel Rocky Iannello

YOUR E.D.F.L TV SHOW!!! :D

sunline 11 said:
Let's have a look at the game of the week bronco, what will some match up's be?. Who will play on Stenhouse?, who will play on Caddy?. Maybe Travvy can have some input.

Baird onto Caddy I would suggest. When he runs around in the middle I woud suggest Davis. Taylor to Stenhouse. Travvy head to head with the best onballer in the league... Massis. Should be an all out attacking brand of footy. Should be good

Skut17 said:
Baird onto Caddy I would suggest. When he runs around in the middle I woud suggest Davis. Taylor to Stenhouse. Travvy head to head with the best onballer in the league... Massis. Should be an all out attacking brand of footy. Should be good
your about spot on with those match ups.but I think this week the colts will manly go head to head with sunshine and with clarke on the sidelines think he will be looking at every player from sunshine and work out the match ups for the first final in two weeks in saying that don't think the colts will want to take this game to lighty don't want to play a team in a final that we hav'nt beaten this year.

Sexiest player _ Jason Clark... strawberry blonde with rugged good looks and a hint of nastiness. Grrr!:eek:
Sexiest player _ Josh Linton... would luv to see him in a schoolboys uniform.:eek:[/quote]

Gee Rock, looks like you and me have a supporter! haha good old george michael. Must admit i was a fan of his songs!

Some match ups this week:
Caddy v Baird, will be a good battle, havent actually seen Caddy yet but from all reports hes taken the league by storm.
Brennan v Goring, pretty good match up for both size and height, along with ability to move.
Twomey v Trevaskis, battle of the gun midfielders, i reckon Jake is more suited to Twomey
Douglas v Massis, just let these two go head to head, will be an absolute cracker, both rack up the touches.
Bonnett v Stenhouse, I really rate Bonnett and Stenna played pretty well against you guys last time so could be a match up.
Jullier v Mastropasqua, was a good tough battle last time with Jullier getting the points but Adrian has really played in to some form.
Winters v Savage/Glowacki, Either of these two will run with the goal sneak, gotta be on there game as he likes to run forward.
Theres just a few to start the week off. Who will you guys play on X Linton, Connor, Quinn, Comer, Millar? Cheers!

dynamic1 said:
And all i'm saying is you seem to praise the opposition whilst making excuses at the same time which you did clearly, the one thing your right about buddy is yeah being a smart ar se isn't my best strength but trust me in regards to my football ability matey that speaks for itself and i wouldn't waste it playing in that so called league your boys are getting around in
Dynamic you oxygen theif, go and give yourself a wrap on the amatuer D3 thread where you belong. You would be to much of a cat to play W.R.F.L

13-CABS said:
Sexiest player _ Josh Linton... would luv to see him in a schoolboys uniform.:eek:

Gee Rock, looks like you and me have a supporter! haha good old george michael. Must admit i was a fan of his songs!

Some match ups this week:
Caddy v Baird, will be a good battle, havent actually seen Caddy yet but from all reports hes taken the league by storm.
Brennan v Goring, pretty good match up for both size and height, along with ability to move.
Twomey v Trevaskis, battle of the gun midfielders, i reckon Jake is more suited to Twomey
Douglas v Massis, just let these two go head to head, will be an absolute cracker, both rack up the touches.
Bonnett v Stenhouse, I really rate Bonnett and Stenna played pretty well against you guys last time so could be a match up.
Jullier v Mastropasqua, was a good tough battle last time with Jullier getting the points but Adrian has really played in to some form.
Winters v Savage/Glowacki, Either of these two will run with the goal sneak, gotta be on there game as he likes to run forward.
Theres just a few to start the week off. Who will you guys play on X Linton, Connor, Quinn, Comer, Millar? Cheers![/quote]

I'm sure some of these match ups will take place and don't get me wrong i want to win this game ,as i HATE losing but will just go head to head all over the ground and just take a look at possible match ups in the first final and i believe if we can win going head to head and with a few players to come back we will go into that first final with a lot of confidence.
It will also give us a chance to have a look at the kangas no names again and just give us more of an idea who they are and the way they play and who from our list is the best match up or ways we can exploit them,but it will be interesting to see how it goes playing the same team twice in 14 days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Skut17 said:
Parkside for mine
Sunshine for there supporters 99% ******s and that old Scrubber that cant keep her mouth shut imagine going home to that old scragg!!!

molly99 said:
Sunshine for there supporters 99% ******s and that old Scrubber that cant keep her mouth shut imagine going home to that old scragg!!!

I see your love affair for Aaron James is yet to subside Molly - can't be still holding a grudge regarding the last game exit at the Pouch.

Albion.... and anyone from Albion would struggle bagging supporters from any other club...... St Albans would run a close second

high_flier said:
Dynamic you oxygen theif, go and give yourself a wrap on the amatuer D3 thread where you belong. You would be to much of a cat to play W.R.F.L
No you mean i would have to be a cat to play in the WRFL, as for giving myself a wrap i'm in the right place to do so this is the colts forum isn't it

high_flier said:
No you mean i would have to be a cat to play in the WRFL, as for giving myself a wrap i'm in the right place to do so this is the colts forum isn't it

dynamic1 said:

go away you dill, get off this thread if you hate the league no-one wants to hear your dribble

by the way there are as many people from hoppers crossing and sunshine on this site as there is from port colts, it's all a bit of fun we catch up after games and joke about it while we enjoy a few ales

get a life you loser

dynamic1 said:
Why are you repeating yourself Nuffy? Sounds like you've got something against the Colts boys...wonder what the story is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back