Teams Wests Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

former Tigers goal kicking winger Luke Covell now an Australian Olympic finalist at 14 years of age. Impressive !

So great to see a win, especially at Leichardt. Really good to see the opponents being ill-disciplined and copping the sin bins for a change as well 🤣.

I feel like if we can sort out the centres and wings next season, we could win a few more games. There's some emerging talent in the squad, Benji just needs to make it all come together.

Interesting. I remember the unrelated Brisbane Tigers lost out to Redcliffe in the bid for the 17th licence. Could they join forces with Balmain similar to how Perth have with North Sydney?
This is all b-s.
Nine media bashing of the JV trying to get rid of a Sydney based team.
Article on the DT more or less saying the opposite

Almost certain Balmain has very little coin. I doubt they'd be able/want to move away from the current arrangement.
They don’t currently, or a leagues club either.
They yet again are basing it on Harry Trubigoff (sp) the billionaire Balmain supporter funding it.
While I’ve never had the same love for the JV as I did for Balmain, and in a perfect world would love that gold and black jersey to grace Leichhardt every second weekend again, there is absolutely zero chance it will ever happen unfortunately.
No way at all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Wests Tigers