What a Bloody nightmare

Remove this Banner Ad

As a nuetral Geelong fan, I understand how you all feel. It must be very devestating for you to lose wuch a great asset to the AFL competition.

I've been there before, with someone like Ablett, whos departure was not as sudden, but it was as cold. I was devestated when my idol just slipped from football in such a dissapointing way.
Its not right for great players to finish their careers like this.

My deepest sympathys to you all. Good luck in '02.

As another opposition supporter, I'd just like to express my sympathy to you guys. Losing Carey, and the circumstances leading to it, are very unfortunate for all concerned. Best wishes for 2002.

Originally posted by Cats2001!
As a nuetral Geelong fan, I understand how you all feel. It must be very devestating for you to lose wuch a great asset to the AFL competition.

I've been there before, with someone like Ablett, whos departure was not as sudden, but it was as cold. I was devestated when my idol just slipped from football in such a dissapointing way.
Its not right for great players to finish their careers like this.

My deepest sympathys to you all. Good luck in '02.

Thanks for the support Cats2001

Carey's destroyed us many times, but it's still sad to see him go like this. Hope he's remembered for the great player he was and not how he finished. Feel for u Roos fans quite a bit, if this was Bucks it would kill me...

thanx all you guys...i can't think i can't even do homework...i just want to know what the hell happened, we're hear left in the bloody lurch

GOODBYE TO A LEGEND

As a crows supporter......Carey used to always flog us :( ...he gave me the $hits everytime, but I still am shocked and sad a great footballer has left in this way.

Commiserations to North and their supporters...and like others have said....good luck in 2002.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

What a Bloody nightmare

Remove this Banner Ad

Back