What Adelaide need to do to compete.

Remove this Banner Ad

lica_mick,0.jpg

Adelaide are 0% chance of winning their upcoming match against Collingwood, it is nothing more than a training run for Collingwood and a waste of time for Adelaide. So, I have been in deep thought over the last 24 hours, as to how we make this a semi competitive match (emphasis on semi). The only idea I could come up with, where it would be plausible that Adelaide could get within 10 goals of the Collingwood juggernaut was this:

I propose an Adelaide administrator who is good with computers and the internet look for a machine that a person can step into and it will allow them to change their age. Some sort of "Age Modifying Machine". I haven't done much of a background, but I assume this technology is readily available. Now you may ask, "How is this going to help? The Adelaide players are already in their prime, they're still shit".

Correct. This is where we will need the AFL to be a little flexible on their often strict rules. For this one time only (or whenever Collingwood need a challenge in the future), I would like the AFL to allow the Adelaide Football Club to play players from their clubs history. I want former players such as Carey, the Jarman brothers, Modra, Rehn, Bickley, Hart, Ricciuto, Smart and their recently retired to have access to the AMM. This would enable Adelaide to field a significantly stronger side, one capable of giving Collingwood a run.

What are your thoughts? Who would you like to see replaced by a former player, to give Adelaide the best chance of fielding the strongest side possible?

oh another bandwagoner from shitsville.
This weeks game may well be out of our reach but you still have to win 3 finals to win a flag - it has been 20 years, get use to more dust in you trophy cabinet - my money is still on Geelong

I have been in deep thought over the last 24 hours, as to how we make this a semi competitive match

Deep_Thought_Icon_by_kortos117.png

Must have been crowded in there

Anyway, everyone already knows the answer, it's 42

Remove this Banner Ad

Back