What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

^^ I've tried a few of the later NHL games through Game Pass - I'm crap at them now.
But I was semi decent at NHL 2004-06. Before I moved on to the 2K series of games for a few years, then never touched one until a few years ago.

Finished the Tekken 8 story mode

Had a blinder in Cricket 24

oqvmstJ.png

Have had a few good bowling spells as well. In one match I had 1 wicket and only conceded 7 runs.
Another match I snared 5/15.

The commentary is really bad in the game, seems to get worse and not better every year "The ball is out.... of the ground" no suspense in the delivery lol. And having the wrong commentary play for the action at the time - eg: I caught a ball in the slips... the commentary craps on about the bowler bowling the ball and catching it himself.

Far Cry 6. its derivative, only minimal changes to the formula and has no skill tree.

I will play it for 80 hours.

Don't get the hate for Ubisoft games like Far Cry and Assassin's Creed (excluding things like pricing and season passes and all that shite). Like the core gameplay loop is pure comfort food. Not every game needs to be some groundbreaking innovation or whatever. If I can squeeze in a 15 min play session here or there, drop me in a Far Cry game and let me capture an outpost, ideally with some random shenanigans like a bear wandering into the base to upset my stealthy approach 😍

Don't get the hate for Ubisoft games like Far Cry and Assassin's Creed (excluding things like pricing and season passes and all that shite). Like the core gameplay loop is pure comfort food. Not every game needs to be some groundbreaking innovation or whatever. If I can squeeze in a 15 min play session here or there, drop me in a Far Cry game and let me capture an outpost, ideally with some random shenanigans like a bear wandering into the base to upset my stealthy approach 😍

I'm the same. I'd still welcome an update to the FC formula (sounds like we might be getting that for the next one and I'm not sure if I like what's rumoured) but both FC and AC have a junk food gaming loop that I dine out on and have a positive experience with every time. There are certain things I'm disappointed about with the coming AC Shadows but I won't deny I'll still buy it day one and play the absolute shit out of it.

Don't get the hate for Ubisoft games like Far Cry and Assassin's Creed (excluding things like pricing and season passes and all that shite). Like the core gameplay loop is pure comfort food. Not every game needs to be some groundbreaking innovation or whatever. If I can squeeze in a 15 min play session here or there, drop me in a Far Cry game and let me capture an outpost, ideally with some random shenanigans like a bear wandering into the base to upset my stealthy approach

I was scoping an outpost. Heard a crash. Saw a horse gallop by that was on fire. Flames went out. All were fine.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Loving it a lot. I never knew much about it before or thought that I’d like it, but then I found out more and more about it and I started to warm to it, so I got it while it was like $6.

It holds up pretty well for a 2014 game and I love the story and atmosphere. It reminds me of the classic PS2 era and is just a really good FPS.

I’m surprised and disappointed this series isn’t more popular than it is.
I loved it on PS4.

I'm the same. I'd still welcome an update to the FC formula (sounds like we might be getting that for the next one and I'm not sure if I like what's rumoured) but both FC and AC have a junk food gaming loop that I dine out on and have a positive experience with every time. There are certain things I'm disappointed about with the coming AC Shadows but I won't deny I'll still buy it day one and play the absolute shit out of it.

I heard whispers about a hard in-game time limit which would be the last thing I'd want in a Far Cry game, where I spend most of my time doing silly shit seeing which emergent craziness happens :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard whispers about a hard in-game time limit which would be the last thing I'd want in a Far Cry game, where I spend most of my time doing silly shit seeing which emergent craziness happens :(

That's what I read too and am hoping it's just maybe the main story or sections of it timed and then I can do shenanigans outside of that. Otherwise it will be a hard pass for me 😞

Spent a bit of time last night playing the First Descendant. Is pretty good for a free game. I assume some pay features might boost your abilities etc, but they dont seem to hinder anything at this stage. A decent looter/shooter.

If I have heard what you have, some sort of 24 hour cycle limit where you choose who lives/dies ala The Dark Knight then yeah will not be a fan.

How is it on PC?

Loved it on PS4 but no longer have any consoles. Have been considering it for PC.

I got it when it came out. I got a refund as I couldn't play it. Looking at the reviews on Steam it still seems to be a bit hit or miss in terms of playability but it is leaning more towards the hit than the overwhelming miss it was at launch.

Played a bit of Still wakes the deep, anyone else given it a go? Its on gamepass, and I’ve quite enjoyed it so far, if anyone likes horror games like amnesia or alien isolation I say give it a go.
Just finished it the other day. Great story and atmosphere very well worth a play through!

I noticed last night that Cricket 22 was removed from Game Pass

Saw tonight that Cricket 24 has been added (pretty much a July/August tradition going back from when Cricket 19 was added lol). Will now dual play career mode on playstation and xbox :p
Has the career changed much over the years? Not sure if its worth downloading or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back