Remove this Banner Ad

Rotating through a few games currently.

Core Keeper
Playing Sackboy A Big Adventure with the kids
Just made the playoffs in my first career year in nhl 24
A little bit of quidditch champions
Watch Dogs, Two Point Hospital and the Crew 2 are getting a bit of a run too

Marvel vs Capcom fighting collection

Have played through each fighting game and beaten them with one main character. Have started cycling through other characters in Children of the atom.

GTA V Online

This weeks double bonus money is to do with warehouse missions. As my warehouses are full I've racked up millions in selling the stock (has been stock piling for months waiting for the next event lol).

Bought a few games on PS Plus as well as purchasing Madden 25 today, keen for it.

Got Assassin's Creed Origins, Far Cry 4 and Watch Dogs, haven't played any of them before, hopefully they're good.

Bought a few games on PS Plus as well as purchasing Madden 25 today, keen for it.

Got Assassin's Creed Origins, Far Cry 4 and Watch Dogs, haven't played any of them before, hopefully they're good.

Origins is great. Far Cry 4 is my favourite of the series. Watch Dogs I found very meh.

Check out the Madden 25 thread if your keen for an online league

Arkham Asylum. Have never played it. Played Origins and Knight many years ago but skipped this one and City.

This brings me to ask, weird games in series you skipped, everyone?

I randomly skipped San Andreas as a kid. Played 1, 2, 3, Vice City, 4 and 5. Never ever touched San Andreas. Bit disappointed I never did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I randomly skipped San Andreas as a kid. Played 1, 2, 3, Vice City, 4 and 5. Never ever touched San Andreas. Bit disappointed I never did.
Skipped Resident Evil 3. Played the remake the other month and maybe I am justified in that decision.

Skipped all the Pokemon games between White and Scarlet.

Also skipped Just Cause 1 and 2 and bought 3.

That's hard to beat, especially considering you played 1 and 2 and yet were still a kid when San Andreas released. That's quite the set of circumstances 😅

Considering picking up GTA V for the PS5 and RDR 2 again. Games that last ages and you can always go back to, or just pick up and play.
Never played RDR2 but loved GTAV. Probably could do a replay of that.

You should definitely give RDR2 a go. One of the best games ever
I would agree but it's definitely an acquired taste. If you're after constant stimulation and action and don't really care for immersion, you're gonna bounce off it within 5 hours.

I would agree but it's definitely an acquired taste. If you're after constant stimulation and action and don't really care for immersion, you're gonna bounce off it within 5 hours.

That is most open world games. You don't play them expecting constant stimulation.

That is most open world games. You don't play them expecting constant stimulation.
Yes and no - I think most GTAs play at a much faster pace than RDR2 does, and that's what a lot compare it against. For a lot of studios if you like one game you're a fair chance at liking their others, but I think that's less the case here.

Yes and no - I think most GTAs play at a much faster pace than RDR2 does, and that's what a lot compare it against. For a lot of studios if you like one game you're a fair chance at liking their others, but I think that's less the case here.

That is why I said most. GTA does play faster but you can still slow it down if you so desire.

Is there anyone here with good taste that can recommend a multiplayer game or a few that are worthwhile?

360 I had Halo, COD etc. PS4 I had Rainbow Six, Battlefield. Now on PS5 my group and I have flip flopped between so many games and haven’t stuck to any of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back