What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there anyone here with good taste that can recommend a multiplayer game or a few that are worthwhile?

360 I had Halo, COD etc. PS4 I had Rainbow Six, Battlefield. Now on PS5 my group and I have flip flopped between so many games and haven’t stuck to any of them.
I think with mates, Hell Helldivers 2 is a good shout. Squads, vs aliens, friendly fire.

Crime boss is also free with ps+. We've been diving into that, can I crease difficulty and do heists etc.

I think with mates, Hell Helldivers 2 is a good shout. Squads, vs aliens, friendly fire.

Crime boss is also free with ps+. We've been diving into that, can I crease difficulty and do heists etc.
Heaps of us played Helldivers 2, I put about 30-50 hours into it but the rest have finished their time with it.

Trying to get some of them into Halo MCC.

I would agree but it's definitely an acquired taste. If you're after constant stimulation and action and don't really care for immersion, you're gonna bounce off it within 5 hours.
Don't think that's so much the problem - I'm about to welcome our 2nd child next month and I don't know how smart it is to start a big long storied game just before that happens and I get even less time to play haha. I've heard it's a massive game?

Don't mind it so much with GTA as I already know that story. Do want to get to RDR2 at some point though.

Don't think that's so much the problem - I'm about to welcome our 2nd child next month and I don't know how smart it is to start a big long storied game just before that happens and I get even less time to play haha. I've heard it's a massive game?

Don't mind it so much with GTA as I already know that story. Do want to get to RDR2 at some point though.

It is big but it also depends on how much exploration you want to do as well as how many of the side quests you do.

It is big but it also depends on how much exploration you want to do as well as how many of the side quests you do.
If it's an enjoyable game, absolutely all of it.

Which sounds like it applies in this instance.

If it's an enjoyable game, absolutely all of it.

Which sounds like it applies in this instance.

Put it this way, I don't replay the story. I have a save file I downloaded that is at the end of the epilogue with nothing done except for the bare minimum to get through the story. I like going back and doing side quests but in particular the hunting.

it's all over mate

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back