Music What are you listening to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

I know you want me - PITBULL.

i love pitbull.

Sing Sang Sung - Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band

This and Sing Swing Sing (what the former is based on) by Benny Goodman are both musts for fans of big band jazz.

I actually bothered to listen to their version of Somebody put something in My Drink, which is a heckin'g great Ramones song.

It's a really good version, probably one of those rare choons that is well suited to being done by one of those metal bands.

Thing is the thing with Children of Bodom though, when they do a cover, they usually stick to the song structure as the original and it usually does sound good. Except for their cover of Britney Spears song Oops...I Did It Again. I'm sure they did it, only because they were drunk. :p

Children of Bodom are quite a good band mate, check out some of the original stuff. The Albums Are You Dead Yet?, Follow the Reaper and Hate Crew Deathroll are the albums that I highly recommend to anybody here.

In Dreams - Roy Orbison
You're My Baby - Roy Orbison
Only the Lonely - Roy Orbison
Crying - Roy Orbison
Paralyzer - Finger Eleven
New Divide - Linkin Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Innuendo - Queen.

Freddie's attempt at a Kashmir sounding song and one he always intended to have Robert Plant cover when he died. Well come the tribute concert Robert Plant sung Crazy Little Thing Called Love and Innuendo and the song that was basically written for him to sing because it was a Kashmir knock off, he couldn't.

Freddie was just that damn good:D

Oh and I just listened to Brother by Little Birdy and I'm listening to Guerilla Radio by Rage Against the Machine as I post this.

Freddie's attempt at a Kashmir sounding song and one he always intended to have Robert Plant cover when he died. Well come the tribute concert Robert Plant sung Crazy Little Thing Called Love and Innuendo and the song that was basically written for him to sing because it was a Kashmir knock off, he couldn't.

Freddie was just that damn good:D

Freddie was simply amazing, one of the best pop voices of all time.

Where Is My Mind? - The Pixies :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back