Music What are you listening to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a perfect perfect song.

I don't know about perfect, but it's not bad... first time in a while I've liked any of the music you've posted, so I'm feeling slightly less old right at the moment! :tongueoutv1: :grinv1:

I don't know about perfect, but it's not bad... first time in a while I've liked any of the music you've posted, so I'm feeling slightly less old right at the moment! :tongueoutv1: :grinv1:
Wowee Kirkswan goes BANGGG!

In all seriousness I have a playlist of songs on Spotify called 'Perfect songs' (took me ages to think of a name for it) and it's songs that I think are basically without fault. Doesn't necessarily mean they are blow-your-wig-off great, but just each aspect of the song is exactly how it should be and I wouldn't change anything about it.

It also took me about four listens to move beyond the vibe of that song and realise the lyrics are also actually stellar. The whole play on two people in a relationship hearing two different versions of the same song as a metaphor for growing apart is just chef's kiss

But now I just sound like a wanky old art fart don't I :cool:

Wowee Kirkswan goes BANGGG!

In all seriousness I have a playlist of songs on Spotify called 'Perfect songs' (took me ages to think of a name for it) and it's songs that I think are basically without fault. Doesn't necessarily mean they are blow-your-wig-off great, but just each aspect of the song is exactly how it should be and I wouldn't change anything about it.

It also took me about four listens to move beyond the vibe of that song and realise the lyrics are also actually stellar. The whole play on two people in a relationship hearing two different versions of the same song as a metaphor for growing apart is just chef's kiss

But now I just sound like a wanky old art fart don't I :cool:

i also am aware my tastes and yours are a very long way apart
what i've never understood is people who have no genuine, passionate music interest
music has been such a big part of my life since i was an idiot kid

i also am aware my tastes and yours are a very long way apart
what i've never understood is people who have no genuine, passionate music interest
music has been such a big part of my life since i was an idiot kid
It's still a massive part of my life and I'm now an idiot adult!

I realised a few months ago while giving it serious thought, that a gigantic percentage of my day is spent listening to music. Driving, running, working, just having a record on in the background while doing things around the house.

I feel like I missed the boat being one of those Youtube people who makes a career out of listening to and reacting to music!

I realised a few months ago while giving it serious thought, that a gigantic percentage of my day is spent listening to music. Driving, running, working, just having a record on in the background while doing things around the house.

I feel like I missed the boat being one of those Youtube people who makes a career out of listening to and reacting to music!

late teens, early 20s seeing live bands seemed the whole point of life ... i still do it when i can
although as i get more reclusive, youtube is pretty darn brilliant too

i very much get being an idiot adult
but running? erk!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've ummed and ahhed about where to put this and settled on here... it's more watching that listening, but listening is good too!

I love this video, I can't tell you how many times I've watched it... but it never gets old for me.

I've always love the song, but the dance is just brilliant imo.

I've ummed and ahhed about where to put this and settled on here... it's more watching that listening, but listening is good too!

I love this video, I can't tell you how many times I've watched it... but it never gets old for me.

I've always love the song, but the dance is just brilliant imo.

Love a bit of good choreography. Brings back memories of this masterpiece.

Remove this Banner Ad

Music What are you listening to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back