What are you Listening to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Been on a full Oasis binge since The Announcement.

Massive fan back in the day, I remember lining up at 5am for tickets at the Perth Entertainment Centre when they came for the (infamous) Be Here Now tour, and stayed with them til the end, although not as strongly as it was in the beginning, mainly because the quality of the albums dropped off.

So it's been a delight to discover, in true Oasis fashion, that the B-sides in the 2000s were better than half the album tracks. How this one didn't make it on the record is beyond me.

New album incoming too.
star wars GIF

They were a highlight at ATP back in the day

They were indeed.

All three ATPs held in Victoria were amazing.
I went to Mt Buller and the one in Altona with GYBE. Agree, particularly the Mt Buller one, which could be the most enjoyable music festival I've ever been to.

My main gripe with the GYBE one was the hangar-like structure the main stage was in had pretty shitty acoustics, most noticeably for MBV. But the line-up was excellent!

Pity ATP the company was run into the ground. Their curatorship was top-notch.

I went to Mt Buller and the one in Altona with GYBE. Agree, particularly the Mt Buller one, which could be the most enjoyable music festival I've ever been to.

My main gripe with the GYBE one was the hangar-like structure the main stage was in had pretty shitty acoustics, most noticeably for MBV. But the line-up was excellent!

Pity ATP the company was run into the ground. Their curatorship was top-notch.
Mt Buller was phenomenal.

The Saints, Bad Seeds, Grinderman, Spiritualized, Rowland S Howard - so many amazing performances.

St Kilda one seeing Television and Sleep was sensational.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you Listening to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back