What are you Listening to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Fully aware this isn't kosher and AI like this is problematic AF...

...however this AI Jay-Z song is a banger I can't get out of my head.

Rest In Peace Kris Kristofferson

One of my all time favourite songwriters, barely a day would go by when I don't listen to a KK song or two.

Was lucky enough to see him at The Palais a while back and he was brilliant.

Vale Kris.

Last edited:

It's been a while since I've been to Austria, but I'm sure there's a certain crossover that presents here - playing for the nursing homes at 3pm, and I'm sure that the bulk of this band is doing Slayer covers when it hits 11pm.
I reckon that's Adam Saliba from the Adelaide Crows on the accordion (yes, I realise he's Maltese, not Austrian). Respect for some furious mullets.

Last edited:
seen these guys live last night at west gippy arts center,

great show, the 4 headliners were awesome and jackie barns also done a reat drum solo.

Probably one of the greatest Australian hard rock songs from the early 90's and I'd say my favourite Jets song.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably one of the greatest Australian hard rock songs from the early 90's and I'd say my favourite Jets song.....

Dave Gleeson played a terrorist in a short, cheap, indie Aussie movie from over 15 years ago. The plot of the movie was that he kidnapped John Howard, I think his demands we were we leave Iraq.

Dave Gleeson played a terrorist in a short, cheap, indie Aussie movie from over 15 years ago. The plot of the movie was that he kidnapped John Howard, I think his demands we were we leave Iraq.
Seriously?

That's awesome. Was the film any good?

May as well keep the roll going. The first time I saw the Jets was at the Bridge Hotel in Buronga, just over the border from Mildura. They were pretty damn good, loud as ****, obnoxious and pretty disgusting. Dave kept spitting on the ceiling and trying to catch the gobby in his mouth. We laughed a lot.

The headline was an unknown band from the UK called The Almighty. They were brilliant. Ended up getting on the piss with them after the gig. Anyway...

Seriously?

That's awesome. Was the film any good?
I only saw some of the early scenes or whatever they're called.

They were basically him, in a basement, ranting and maybe one with him manhandling a JWH lookalike. Those were okay tho. Thinking about it I dunno if the movie ever got finished cos its pretty controverial stuff.

Okay i just went looking...

This is a blog by a guy called Darryl Mason who used to write for Hot Metal magazine and other music rags. This was a fairly political blog of his that he still posts to tho I haven't looked at it in decades. It was his movie, he called it **** The War. It was set during the anti Iraq war protests of 2003. Unfortunately all the clips are private. I dunno if you can still get the movie or not but you should be able to contact him thru this blogsite. I think he's still mates with Dave Gleeson too.

Okay it won't let me post the link. This is the url for the search page. Just replace the **** with the f word, use a capital F.

https://theorstrahyun.blogspot.com/search/label/**** The War

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you Listening to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back