Prediction What deals don't get done?

Remove this Banner Ad

Made this thread a few years in the past, but this year will look interesting to follow as to who has to stay and who manages to leave.

It already seems like the Oliver deal is dead, whereas Petracca and Pickett deals went kaput early on.

Houston still seems more unlikely than likely to me especially after Perryman and Cumming went elsewhere, though it isn't dead yet. My gut is that Richards and Garcia stay but we'll see. Think everyone else who has expressed interest to leave will get done though (with the caveat that some players don't have a suitor).

What are your thoughts?

Houston to Carlton.

Port desperately want Houston to go to North to get a high-end pick in this year's draft.
I don't reckon they'll let him go to Carlton though.

So if he doesn't want North, he'll stay.

Bailey Smith

Enjoy new life as a Tiger (like a tiger grrrr) Bazza!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Houston to Carlton.

Port desperately want Houston to go to North to get a high-end pick in this year's draft.
I don't reckon they'll let him go to Carlton though.

So if he doesn't want North, he'll stay.
This is all it comes down to...If he stays then next year he'll get to the Blues...

Pert to having a career (in he will get sacked)

Owies to anyone.

Ohalloran

Houston will be made to stay. Ditto soldo I think

What I think does get done
Smith

Pearling

Baker

Barass

Pert to centrelink

yep, don't Worry Bulldogs, we pick him up, play him in the twos and it is still better than the pick you get from Geelong

When we play the Bulldogs don't forget to high five us!!
In all seriousness, would Richmond want Smith?
If so , what pick would they give up. 11 if bolton gets them 10,11.

In all seriousness, would Richmond want Smith?
If so , what pick would they give up. 11 if bolton gets them 10,11.
pre season

we would not waste a draftee, simply because we are in a rebuild development phase znd for that reason Smith in the twos is not a issue for us and we will rise eventually

Maybe those chasing pick 12 are trying to get Smith or some are trying to apart from Houston etc..

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction What deals don't get done?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back