Prediction What deals don't get done?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bolton one will not get done to Freo, West Coast maybe I think.

that is unless RFC behave like a soggy biscuit
Yeah it will. Richmond won't cut off it's nose to spite it's face.

That's why he'd go to the national draft not the preseason.

I can't see how the dogs turn down a first and second when the first is 50/50 early enough to pick him up in the draft anyway

i can see how the dogs turn down a first and second because Geelong's first is nothing special given the draftees on hand, Your oicking Bailey Smith before Bo Allan given Bo is raw and still unproven and many clubs are simply more advanced,

Apart from Richmond, West Coast and a few others maybe most clubs think they are not that far off challenging so Smith is more appetising than a draftee

there is no nose to cut off, fake narratives are pointless, you must think our club is run by stepford wives consumed by the woke brigade
Okay Voldemort.

That's why he'd go to the national draft not the preseason.

I can't see how the dogs turn down a first and second when the first is 50/50 early enough to pick him up in the draft anyway

Agreed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS digging in about Wade Derksen is hilarious. Surely that happens.
Yeah it's weird. I mean it's GWS's call at the end of the day, but he's still going to struggle to get a game and it risks cutting short his career. If I didn't get some solid assurances that a contract would be on offer next year I'd be pretty peeved.

I can't see anyone getting a deal done for Houston.

D.Houston (27, 5months) for K.Pickett (23, 4months) is 99% on as the backup trade if Houston is not dealt for a package Port is happy with. Port would ask do you want to stay or go to Melbourne or the Kangaroos.
Port want an early pick, multiple picks or player/s.

If Carlton are smart they will pony up and get the deal done. They don't have that peanut Silvagni to blame either, after he tried to split the pick 9 to trade for Papley Sydney laughed at him (Pick 9 straight up would have got the deal done).
Carlton then bid on 9 Liam Henry which was matched LOL, and 10 T.Green academy matched, but had no interest in drafting 11 Flanders, 12 Pickett or 13 W.Day so traded the pick to get Kemp and Flip instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction What deals don't get done?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back