Food, Drink & Dining Out What did you cook for dinner last night?

Remove this Banner Ad

That sounds pretty good. How did you make the quinoa mexican?

Was pretty good. I am trying to make new things... Mix it up a bit. Plus I enjoy getting in the kitchen.

Added a few spices and usual mexican ingredients.... Red Pepper, Corn, Beans, Cilantro, Avocado, Chipotle Chilli, Cumin, Paprika to name a few things.

More than happy to provide the recipe if your interested

Made a nice dinner on Saturday. Lemon and pepper chicken scolopini. I chopped up some campini mushrooms, and chives. Sauteed with some bacon bits in oil, bit of butter and white wine. Added some cream milk and lemon for the sauce. Pounded a couple of chicken breasts and just seasoned them with salt and pepper and coated them in flour. Pan seared them and then added everything to lemon pepper linguini. Served some green beans and garlic bread on the side and drank the rest of the Italian Chardonnay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cooked a Shepherd's Pie. My first attempt.

Ended up with not enough potato and I could crisp the top properly. Otherwise it went fairly well. Chucked in a couple of sprigs of thyme from the herb garden.

Plenty of room to improve like most of my cooking.

Surf and turf with an awesome creamy garlic sauce and mashed potato on the side. Best one I've had yet.

Never thought I'd get meat from there, but got some eye fillet steak from Aldi after a work mate raving about it. Have to say, it was the best steak I've ever cooked at home. Much better than even the local butcher steak around here. Won't always get them from there though because I do like to support the local guys.

I ate a block of lard. Cold.

c92a5a4fcb3b2eb83987ac0f49760600.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Food, Drink & Dining Out What did you cook for dinner last night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back