What do we all do for a job

Remove this Banner Ad

With the amount of liqour i am have drunk for the last years i am sure i am ready for a job in the industry. Where can i get a job and will it pay 70k plus?:thumbsu:

So Wariwck is this your last year, or are you doing post grad stuff. Where do you hope to work? A speciailist area or in General Practice?
Last year.

Would love to work in a hospital for a couple of years to see it all - ICU, ortho, musculo outpatients etc.

What hospitals have you worked in and which ones have stood out?

NEW HOMES SALES MANAGER

Pros
Now not working weekends as much
$$$ good
Get to see wonderful designs for a living

Cons
Some weekend work required
The clients from hell
Driving across Melbourne twice a week
Having to deal with egotistical land developers
Indian clients

Air Traffic Controller

pros ? ! ?...
If it didn't pay well, I wouldn't be doing it.

cons..
Having to deal with managers that mainly have agendas for their own benefit.
Staffing levels being continuously reduced to unsafe levels which compromises the integrity of the entire system, and the health of the workface individual.

Air Traffic Controller

pros ? ! ?...

cons..
Staffing levels being continuously reduced to unsafe levels which compromises the integrity of the entire system, and the health of the workface individual.

Wow, an air traffic controller. Have you seen "Pushing Tin"? Is your work anything like that?

Air Traffic Controller

pros ? ! ?...

cons..

A friend of ours is one of those in Melbourne. He has said everything you have said and more especially expletive about the last lot.lol.

Last year.

Would love to work in a hospital for a couple of years to see it all - ICU, ortho, musculo outpatients etc.

What hospitals have you worked in and which ones have stood out?[/QUOTE

Depends on the type of work you want in a QLd Health facility.

RCH is awesome, you have the whole spectrum, with Paediatric specific. So as a physio you would have a lot of CF, Cardiac and Neuro.

I have worked also at PA, which is okay. Northside Hospital District is excellent for CardioThoracic stuff.
Cairns Base I would never go to.

The Mater is excellent.

I suppose its what you are after, your passion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's this one: my nephew is with the Feds and has just been told he's got to go to Canberra and protect the Olympic Torch - talk about Cons! He doesn't know whether to turn around and blow it out himself!

Remove this Banner Ad

What do we all do for a job

Remove this Banner Ad

Back