Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a look a my 2011 glass clash and it is an XL yet it is about the size of a medium in retails. I also compared it to my rojo PI which is a medium and it is only a tiny bit bigger and my 25th anniversary guernsey which is a large and it is heaps bigger than the glass clash. I was just wondering how the sizes of the PIs are determined because the sizes are pretty inconsistent

My Schofield one is an xl, so pretty much a large and with a hoodie underneath it fits pretty well. Not sure if it's due to the size difference but the 2011 PI's feel a lot thinner than the older ones. Has anyone else noticed this?

From 2007 - 2010 the material used on the player issues was a mix of 87% polyester and 13% elastane. It had a stretchy feel to it and was thick.

The 2011 are now just 100% polyester, exactly the same material as the retails. They still have a different cut (template) to the retails but now they feel inferior to previous years player issues.

Finally got round to doing one of those tiled photo things of my collection. Will do up a description of them all when I have time.

2011-10-29002154.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It keeps getting better. I would move heaven and earth to get one of those. Number one on my whale list.

what ever happened to all there training jumper?
i bet west coast has got a room full of all these beauty's

On a similar topic, I know a guy that was part of the Whitten oval redevelopment. He said they found tons of old guernseys / memorabilia type stuff hidden away unknown in back rooms.

I bet some builders cleaned up on that one!

On a similar topic, I know a guy that was part of the Whitten oval redevelopment. He said they found tons of old guernseys / memorabilia type stuff hidden away unknown in back rooms.

I bet some builders cleaned up on that one!

Same thing at punt rd when they redeveloped that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion What Footy Jumpers/Sports Uniforms Do You Own?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back