What happens if Bazza wins the Brownlow?

Remove this Banner Ad

dodgyJim

All Australian
Oct 5, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
I don't think Barry Hall will win it, but let's just say it does happen.....

At this stage, he hasn't been charged or suspended so technically he is still in the race. He has simply been "offered" the 1 week. They have until 10am Tuesday to decide if they will accept or contest it.

What happens if he wins tonight?

Would they make him give it back?

dodgyJim said:

At this stage, he hasn't been charged or suspended so technically he is still in the race. He has simply been "offered" the 1 week. They have until 10am Tuesday to decide if they will accept or contest it.

its in the finals series so if he gets rubbed out it doesnt harm his brownlow chances

Since the Brownlow is jugded on performance during the 22 H&A games only, suspension from one of the subsequent Finals would not make Hall (or anyone else for that matter) ineligible for the Brownlow.

If Baz did happen to win the gong though,it would surely be a unique situation.

There wouldn't be anyone in the history of the game to win Charlie and then get suspended from the GF, would there?

Maybe Bazza could offer to trade it in in exchange for the charge being dropped ;)

dodgyJim said:

Can someone make this post a sticky. Then I can go back and read it again and remember why not to get in arguements with anyone on BigFooty.

Remove this Banner Ad

What happens if Bazza wins the Brownlow?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back