Moved Thread What I hate about BigFooty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't done to impress anyone Adrian, it was done, I hope, in a manner that could prove to be constructive.

IF it is read, & understood, by those who matter.

The thing is Asgardian I can't really see anything in your post except some grand statements.

People aren't robots. Modding is a seat-of-your-pants job most days, as well as being unpaid.

Some mods are better than others, some site members are more trouble than others.

Don't let it get to you.
i've been rather inactive in the football forums of late.

but i look forward to your late night PM visits with infraction in the subject header :)

i've been rather inactive in the football forums of late.

but i look forward to your late night PM visits with infraction in the subject header :)
12AM to 2AM with a bottle of Jamiesons is the best time for cracking a whip across a few backs.

Sadly I have the flu right now so none of the Irish tonight.

PS: More hate please. This is too chummy.
I hate that I'm not a mod when I clearly should be, despite having an infractions list as long as my arm.

Asgardian do you see where someone might see that as affected superiority and ignore you?

Is my manner cause for dismissal?

Too many immature posters who are "hip hip hooray for my team" and looking for any excuse to sink the boot into an opposition team or player. They are unable to see both sides of an argument, making it impossible for reasonable and fair discussion.

e.g. You may bring up a point about something a club has done. You will get a barrage of insults from supporters of that club carrying on like idiots. After awhile you find yourself carrying on the same way just to get your point across.

This forum has/had a chance to be a great place to come and discuss matters on all issues, but you usually end up getting fed up with the insults and leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate conservative posters/mods.

Sounds stupid. But god I hate people who have nothing to add.

'No the coach did nothing wrong, the club is right, our players are great, don't make any changes'.

Its so boring.

The colour/scheme/skin ..

Wish there was an option where you could change it into the colour of your's club choice ...
Just seems so samey, and bland ..

Im displeased that you guys have told us that we cant have player A vs player B on the main board but these threads are still over the main board.

Delete them please!

Mods on the bulldogs board that give you infractions because they think you're baiting when you're not. And when Bulldogs supporters say ban worthy stuff to me they get nothing and I get a red card.

I hate the pleasure some take in others misfortune.
I love to cheer my team on and am not beyond a dig when we beat a friends team, especially if that team is West Coast.
I find distasteful in the extreme however those that gloat over injury or similar misfortune at other clubs. A recent example would be the vultures salivating yesterday at the prospect that Judd may never be able to play as well as he once did. The idea that you would prefer one of the (truly) great players of the game never to be able to display his full repertoire so that it makes you feel better about yourself is disgusting.

This is what i hate the most.

Thread Title - 'Franklin is the best KPP!!!!'

'Butane
Team: Western Bulldogs

I reckon that Franklin is a little over-rated at the moment. Yes he's going to be a star for 10 years, but he's just not there yet. That's just my opinion'

Name: Hawksdabestz
Team Hawthorn

'Sud up wat wud u no, dogz got no ford line.'

(What the hell does the Western Bulldogs have to do with Franklin? I hate that!)

Hahahahah that is the funniest thing if read in a while :D

For me the things i hate most about bigfooty is.

• Wait 30 seconds between searches on the whole site.
  • When you receive a yellow card you cant start threads
  • When you get a warning your avatar isn't shown.

Soft as butter just like a couple of hawk ones.
damn straight. i was given 3 infractions in 5 minutes today from old dark navy's, the first one was for replying to a comment made by a carlton suppoorter saying "gibbs will be the carlton version of james hird" and then showing that clip of gibbs being scared by stephen milne got 3 points for that. then i replied to the infraction he gave me by saying "the truth hurts doesnt it" got 1 point for this.
i hate mods like this, just abusing their authority we should take his moderation away from him and give it to someone else its a disgrace.

damn straight. i was given 3 infractions in 5 minutes today from old dark navy's, the first one was for replying to a comment made by a carlton suppoorter saying"gibbs will be the carlton version of james hird" and then showing that clip of gibbs being scared by stephen milne got 3 points for that. then i replied to the infraction he gave me by saying "the truth hurts doesnt it" got 1 point for this.
then i received an infraction from him again from something i posted on the richmond board which was another 3 points. i hate mods like this, just abusing their authority we should take his moderation away from him and give it to someone else its a disgrace.

Wow!!

And I thought that I was having a bad day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back