What I want to see against the Cheats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Mitch Robinson to part company with his nose. This is the bare minimum. Bonus points for a stretcher.
  • Chris Judd to be systematically targetted.
  • Tapscott to 'catch up' with Chris Yarran
  • Bridget Gibbs to change her frilly undies at quarter and three quarter time.
  • Brad Green to mirror Matthew Lloyd on the night - he's got nothing to lose.

Dear Todd , just a few suggestions for you .
1. Get schwab and connelly in a room and tell them to stay the hell away from the players or you'll belt the crap out of them.
2.Get the players together and tell them if they try to get involved in the politics going on down there , you'll belt the crap out of them too.
3. Ask them to explain how getting belted by 189 pts is showing support for their coach (imagine what would happen if they didn't like the coach)
4. Tell the captain if he ever cracks the shits on the field again ,he can go and play at casey .
5. Any one that doesn't put his body on the line ,will be dropped.
6. Tell them you don't care if the whole team gets reported ,just show us something you bunch of ********s .
7. repeat 1 and 2 till it sinks in.
Good luck Todd .

I want us to play the hardest football we ever have, no respite for the cheats, no inch given.

Win, lose or draw & to be honest I'll be sad whether we win or lose.
  • Mitch Floginson to feel the effect that words can have on he who spoke them.

need some aggression from the junior brigade

if that happens the seniors will lift enormously

i am talking about watts, gysbert, frawley, tappy...a chance to put their foot down and demand respect for the next generation

no point targeting one player and patting ourselves on the back

oh and do at the risk of copping some flack.....

must we refer to them as the CHEATS.......as supporters/members can we just get behind our club and players and forget all that rubbish

I just want to see some pride in the jumper. The Carlton scum shamed our club by calling us soft. That has probably been slightly lost amongst the week we have had.

I'd expect a record amount of fines for wrestling this match! and possibly some reports! And no easy targets either! I want Robinson, Murphy, Judd, Betts, Gibbs, Scotland and Yarran to feel pain at some stage throughout the match! I don't care who gets suspended. But I want to see pride in our jumper. You can't let opposition clubs or players label our club soft! It's time to react. After the week we have had, I don't expect to win(or even come close), but I do feel the players earn us the right for some pride. And that means targetting the players and club that called us soft. Hit them hard and hurt them when you can as much as you can. Tappcott, Moloney, Frawley, Jamar, Sylvia and (especially) Green should be the hit squad!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you refer to Carlton as "cheats", you'd be referring to Carlton both cheating the salary cap and tanking games for priority picks, yes?

Fair enough.

So I guess, to reference the old Mad Magazines, it's Cheat vs Cheat this week at the 'G.

I'd expect the navy blue cheats to get hit with everything the blue and red cheats have to offer, and wouldn't be at all surprised to see the blue and red cheats in front at quarter and maybe even half time.

But I'd imagine the navy blue cheats will eventually overcome their red and blue partners in crime in very physical game.

Carlton will be sore from last week's very bruising encounter against North, and Melbourne's only bruises from the weekend would be to their ego's. Should be a good game, but I'd say my cheats will probably come out on top over your cheats.

Oh, Id imagine the Melbourne players would be smarter than to try to unsettle Robinson. The guy's a psycho, and the harder you hit him, the more he likes it and the better he plays. Personally I'd try and unsettle him by quoting Shakespearean sonnets to him.

Quality post - and started by a mod!:eek:

Maybe Melborne supporters should forget the insults and calls for blood and just hope your team bothers to turn up to play.

Get stuffed. We want blood.

haha love this thread - good to see the passion

first thing: calling us cheats is funny seeing as bailey 99% admitted to tanking, without actually saying it

second thing is: i hope you do target mitch - he would love it and he would rise to another level

third thing is: you are soft - carlton has been there and now you are. There is no chance you will win, we will blow you apart. Our midfield is elite and our forwards are so diverse you won't be able to contain them.

good luck though, i hope you walk the walk.

1. It's not funny. You are cheats. Makes no difference if we are or not.

2. Who gives a flying **** about Mitch Robinson? Listen to you talk him up though. You sound like a grade six kid.

3. While I can't argue that your midfield is elite to say your forwards are so diverse is hilarious. Your forward line is average at best, your midfielders are the ones who win games for you.

Can't see the vids at work but assuming they're videos of Tapscott.

Robinson > Tapscott, Jeffy > Tapscott

I disagree, have you ever stood next to Tappy before?

Quality post - and started by a mod!:eek:

Maybe Melborne supporters should forget the insults and calls for blood and just hope your team bothers to turn up to play.

It's our board mate, if you don't like it then piss off. dumb noob

Carlton fans umad?

agree, if they put themselves in our position I would imagine they would be saying the exact same stuff if not worse!

I dont get it?

Ok Carlton supporters, give me a few minutes you'll be getting your cards soon.

Our board, our rules, our thread. Don't say you weren't warned

1) A Carlton player to be subbed within the first 5 minutes due to the concussion rule.
2) Lynden Dunn to snipe the hell out of a player and then face up man-to-man when they try to do what Chappy did.
3) Bull. Red cloth. Front of Chris Yarran.
4) Chunky to put his bod on the line and blast through packs like the good old days, running them over because he can.
5) Bull. Red cloth. Mitch Robinson.

FFS this is not about Carlton , i woldn't care who we are playing this week ,its about us and the 22 players who run out on to the ground. I don't care if we win or get belted ,i just want to see what our mob are really made of .

wrong. it was always going to be about carlton. we need to hurt them, all over the field. all the other goings on are coincidental.

wrong. it was always going to be about carlton. we need to hurt them, all over the field. all the other goings on are coincidental.
before the geelong game i would have agreed with you , its the fact we are playing the blues that should be coincidental , because if we come out the week after against the eagles and put in an "rubbish " performance again , what will have been achieved . Anyay we shall see who wants to play for this club over the next 5 weeks .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back