What is Collingwood most remembered for?

Remove this Banner Ad

You only overtook us a couple of decades ago. Before that we had more premierships than you for 80 years :eek:

After this year it will be all square again and then we will have dominatrixed you for 70 percent of VFL/AFL history and you'll have no premiership ladder position over us. Deal with it :thumbsu:

It was not 80 years. The fact you have to lie just goes to show how even your club at it's strongest can't compete with my club at it's weakest.

Please explain... :D

Is my ownage of you in your boring Sydney thread still stinging?
Or is it my exposing you as a button presser that really got your goat? :eek:

All of it, you're a really great poster.

So, by Juggernaut you mean... continuously living off past glory while any last resemblance to the team of old slips away?

No, I mean your worst fear as a Collingwood fan is to meet us in the finals, let alone a Grand Final. We both know thats where you're our bitches. Bury your head in the sand all you like about Carlton rising as the country's greatest sporting club but you can't ignore the inevitable:thumbsu:

No, I mean your worst fear as a Collingwood fan is to meet us in the finals, let alone a Grand Final. We both know thats where you're our bitches. Bury your head in the sand all you like about Carlton rising as the country's greatest sporting club but you can't ignore the inevitable*

* - note, Carlton's relevance as even competing for the "greatest sporting club" can not be seen in terms of membership, fan base, financial security, current or recent onfield success, club facilities, political clout, reputation or any other tangible measuring stick... only by the delusion of those leaning on the past.

It's okay to hate Collingwood for being everything you wish Carlton could be. We like it

So that was you who reported them Milburne/SOS videos?

No. I never touch the report button. Chefstalker just enjoys spreading lies because he can't think of any other ways to troll me.

* - note, Carlton's relevance as even competing for the "greatest sporting club" can not be seen in terms of membership, fan base, financial security, current or recent onfield success, club facilities, political clout, reputation or any other tangible measuring stick... only by the delusion of those leaning on the past.

It's okay to hate Collingwood for being everything you wish Carlton could be. We like it

The joy of being the current premiers, you have the luxury of forgetting all about the past:rolleyes: Don't worry, you'll remember it soon enough.

No. I never touch the report button. Chefstalker just enjoys spreading lies because he can't think of any other ways to troll me.

**** me you're absolutely ****ing pathetic... :thumbsdown:

No need for lies when trolling a putz like you, it's too easy.
It's the truth about you that seems so absurd you Rat snitch fink... :eek:

You reported two posters that day you flog.
One was obviously me & we now also know who the other was. :p

The joy of being the current premiers, you have the luxury of forgetting all about the past:rolleyes: Don't worry, you'll remember it soon enough.

We know you're coming... but it just seems to be taking a long, long, long, long time

**** me you're absolutely ****ing pathetic... :thumbsdown:

Speaking to a mirror? Have you actually got any idea that i reported you? If you got infracted ask the mod who infracted you about it, that's how I found out bombers2003 was a button pusher. Otherwise stfu:thumbsu: Me calling you out for being a scummy injury troll isn't a reason for you to continuously be a lying tiprat.

It was not 80 years. The fact you have to lie just goes to show how even your club at it's strongest can't compete with my club at it's weakest.

Oh I apologise :eek:

Carlton have led the premiership ladder for 31 years in VFL/AFL history.

Collingwood have led it for 56 years.

I guess that makes your claim that Carlton have "dominaxtrixed" everyone else for 100 years all the more truthful and honest right?

Oops I forgot you were talking about Carlton dominating Collingwood for 100 years! My bad!

Collingwood has had more premierships that Carlton for 79 years of VFL/AFL history. Carlton has had more than Collingwood for 30 years of VFL/AFL history.

What did I say, 80 years?? Oops I was wrong by 1!!!!! How will I forgive myself!!

What did you say? 100 years? When you should have said 30?? :rolleyes: You're right though. I'm the one lying.

Owned!!

I will ask you again. When Collingwood square the ledger this year, what glorious history will your pitiful club have to hang its hat on when compared to its (much) great(er) rival? You will be remembered as a a club of also-rans with a history of cheating who can't balance the books despite having one of the best (but still nowhere near Collingwood's) supporter bases in the country. We will be remembered as the most supported, most influential, highest earning and at least the equal-most historically successful. We also will have held that title for a much larger chunk of history than your pathetic "we're the biggest club in the country" Blues.

I hope you enjoy mediocrity because it beckons for you. If you open you're eyes you'll notice that it's already here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

never travelling

If we could travel over and play your piss weak mess of a club 5 times a season we would. Sadly, we have a football league to prop up, and more relevant games to attend to

:rolleyes:

Lying,drink driving,cheating salary caps,lying ,not playing many away games,fat presidents,lying,associating with criminals,lying,being racists,lying,ugly female supporters,overrating soft captains and lying.

Oh I apologise :eek:

Carlton have led the premiership ladder for 31 years in VFL/AFL history.

Collingwood have led it for 56 years.

I guess that makes your claim that Carlton have "dominaxtrixed" everyone else for 100 years all the more truthful and honest right?

Oops I forgot you were talking about Carlton dominating Collingwood for 100 years! My bad!

Collingwood has had more premierships that Carlton for 79 years of VFL/AFL history. Carlton has had more than Collingwood for 30 years of VFL/AFL history.

What did I say, 80 years?? Oops I was wrong by 1!!!!! How will I forgive myself!!

What did you say? 100 years? When you should have said 30?? :rolleyes: You're right though. I'm the one lying.

Owned!!

I will ask you again. When Collingwood square the ledger this year, what glorious history will your pitiful club have to hang its hat on when compared to its (much) great(er) rival? You will be remembered as a a club of also-rans with a history of cheating who can't balance the books despite having one of the best (but still nowhere near Collingwood's) supporter bases in the country. We will be remembered as the most supported, most influential, highest earning and at least the equal-most historically successful. We also will have held that title for a much larger chunk of history than your pathetic "we're the biggest club in the country" Blues.

I hope you enjoy mediocrity because it beckons for you. If you open you're eyes you'll notice that it's already here.

Hmmmm, let us all think.

We have more wins against you in home and away games. We have 14 to 8 finals wins against you and several grand final wins against you. So even if you do get your 16th flag this year we are still ahead. How long does it take to get it into your floggish brain. Not enough carbs for your brain function me thinks.

You can compare and think all you like that Collingwood are the dominant side but in reality there is only one side you have not ever dominated and that is Carlton.

I also forgot we played in the AFL for memberships and money and political correctness. I thought it was all about winning games and winning flags which is something Carlton have done a hell of alot more then collingwood when comparing the two clubs.

It's a ridiculous circle argument where you throw out stats about support and wealth and use that as a base to try and put your club above the rest when the simple fact is winning football matches is what counts and something Carlton have done much better then you.

You can have your 60000 toothless flogs who have jumped on the bandwagon and talk about your tradition, I forgot you always played at Goschs paddock, I'll quite happily take 16 flags and mutliple rapings of your minnow club where it counts on field.

But you are the best side right now and by quite a fair margin and I actually enjoy watching your mob. Pity some of the fans are just deluded bandwagoners who have no football brain amongst them.

Lying,drink driving,cheating salary caps,lying ,not playing many away games,fat presidents,lying,associating with criminals,lying,being racists,lying,ugly female supporters,overrating soft captains and lying.

That covers Carlton, what about Collingwood?

I thought it was all about winning games and winning flags which is something Carlton have done a hell of alot more then collingwood when comparing the two clubs.

It's a ridiculous circle argument where you throw out stats about support and wealth and use that as a base to try and put your club above the rest when the simple fact is winning football matches is what counts and something Carlton have done much better then you.

Listen here you dribbling flog, Football is all about winning Premierships and you only have one more than us. Considering that in the eyes of the public at least one of yours was acquired by cheating you aren't superior to us in this regard.

We also have the best win/loss ration of any side in the league, ever.
We're rolling in it while your scum of a club is on the verge of tin-rattling.
We have a bigger supporter base even excluding your so called bandwagoners.
We've been fairly successful on field in the last 15 years while your club has been a butt of everyone's jokes.

And that's the reality of the situation, so bow down before someone clearly superior to you, minnow beggar scum.

Oh, come on.. at lease make an effort worthy of responding to.

Listen here you dribbling flog, Football is all about winning Premierships and you only have one more than us. Considering that in the eyes of the public at least one of yours was acquired by cheating you aren't superior to us in this regard.

We also have the best win/loss ration of any side in the league, ever.
We're rolling in it while your scum of a club is on the verge of tin-rattling.
We have a bigger supporter base even excluding your so called bandwagoners.
We've been fairly successful on field in the last 15 years while your club has been a butt of everyone's jokes.

And that's the reality of the situation, so bow down before someone clearly superior to you, minnow beggar scum.

And you've still dished out the same dribble. Until you match the on field success that Carlton have had over you, you will always be our bitch. Gee I wish Carlton had 100,000 members and 1 premiership and rolling in cash, that would make us the best club ever. Fool.

Please explain how in on field terms do you compare to Carlton, this is a debate about Carlton and Collingwood is it not? Not about Collingwood vs the rest of the AFL, I couldn't care how many win losses you have against freo and the like, I'm comparing the two clubs in which Carlton win absolutely hands down. And there is nothing you can say that will change that. Your group of onfield flogs will have to take that under their wing.

And you've still dished out the same dribble. Until you match the on field success that Carlton have had over you, you will always be our bitch. Gee I wish Carlton had 100,000 members and 1 premiership and rolling in cash, that would make us the best club ever. Fool.
Right now you're the ones that should be trying to match our on and off field success.
Imbecile.

Please explain how in on field terms do you compare to Carlton, this is a debate about Carlton and Collingwood is it not? Not about Collingwood vs the rest of the AFL, I couldn't care how many win losses you have against freo and the like, I'm comparing the two clubs in which Carlton win absolutely hands down. And there is nothing you can say that will change that. Your group of onfield flogs will have to take that under their wing.
Selective stats are a refuge of the weak.
We have the best win/loss ration in VFL/AFL history, we are also the biggest club in the land, get back to me when you get close to that, minnow.

STFU crybeast, your win loss ratio is probably due to the AFL giving you gobbies with a favourable draw year in/year out...thank the AFL for that. as for your dirty ill gotten money and legions of feral bogan members, you can cream them both up your arse.

we exist to win games and win premierships. carlton > collingwood in that respect. PS uneducated bogan flosicles on the Bay does not equate the wider footy community you drumstick, carlton's 95 flag is as legit as the hair on my balls so you can cram it up your pooper.

seirously you flogoramas win a flag and think you can extinguish the past, doesn't work that way needlepindick.

:thumbsdown:

No amount of frothing at the mouth changes the fact your scum of a club is inferior to Collingwood in every aspect apart from flags won and even that's very debatable. But of course I don't expect a mental midget like you to comprehend this.

ps. lulz at "AFL is giving you gobbies", you truly are unfit to participate in adult conversations, peasant.

I've got a couple of Carlton mates in their early twenties and I actually feel a bit sorry for them. They were too young to enjoy 95, so pretty much their entire lives as football fans have been an experience of depressing and unremitting failure. sort of sucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

What is Collingwood most remembered for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back