What is Collingwood most remembered for?

Remove this Banner Ad

No amount of frothing at the mouth doesn't change the fact your scum of a club is inferior to Collingwood in every aspect apart from flags won and even that's very debatable. But of course I don't expect a mental midget like you to comprehend this.

ps. lulz at "AFL is giving you gobbies", you truly are unfit to participate in adult conversations, peasant.

lol "apart from flags won" as if flags are an afterthought, it's the reason we exist and why you will forever be in Carlton's shadow. and no it isn't debateable, check the history books. no amount of yelping will change the fact of: 16 > 15 :eek::eek::eek: before you write up your next lightweight post, mull that over.

I've got a couple of Carlton mates in their early twenties and I actually feel a bit sorry for them. They were too young to enjoy 95, so pretty much their entire lives as football fans have been an experience of depressing and unremitting failure. sort of sucks.

And that my friend is a harsh reality of the situation.
Most posters on here are in that age bracket and have all witnessed Collingwood competing for flags and creating this dominant empire that we currently are, as opposed to carlolton being caught in the biggest cheating scandal in history of the game, being a subject of constant mockery and being an unwilling jizzrag of the whole competition for yonks and now a one step away from insolvency.
****ing LOL.

lol "apart from flags won" as if flags are an afterthought, it's the reason we exist and why you will forever be in Carlton's shadow. and no it isn't debateable, check the history books. no amount of yelping will change the fact of: 16 > 15 :eek::eek::eek: before you write up your next lightweight post, mull that over.

Perhaps I'll just give you a sample of what you will receive.

Yeh but we got the more coin bruz and we gotz heaps of members bro, and we won da flag so our last 20 years are awesome man, eddie everywhere is da best bro and he is a cool president and we didn't tank for pendelberries of daisy and we have the best win loss eva man so many wins against port adelaide and fremantle bruzza. collingwood>>>carlton flagz dont matter cuz cos we have tha westpac centre

And that my friend is a harsh reality of the situation.
Most posters on here are in that age bracket and have all witnessed Collingwood competing for flags and creating this dominant empire that we currently are, as opposed to carlolton being caught in the biggest cheating scandal in history of the game, being a subject of constant mockery and being an unwilling jizzrag of the whole competition for yonks and now a one step away from insolvency.
****ing LOL.

**** me, one flag and all of a sudden bang you are the best side in the league and are going to dominate for the next 400 years. Think about how you viewed Hawthorn after the 08 season because that is how the entire football world now views collingwood. A flash in the pan win which was handed to you on a silver platter. And yet you were still 1 lucky bounce away from losing. That is an epic failure in itself. At least Hawthorne beat a decent side and did so whilst being the better team, can't even say that much about Collingwood

No amount of frothing at the mouth changes the fact your scum of a club is inferior to Collingwood in every aspect apart from flags won and even that's very debatable. But of course I don't expect a mental midget like you to comprehend this.

ps. lulz at "AFL is giving you gobbies", you truly are unfit to participate in adult conversations, peasant.

So in essence Collingwood are far superior to Carlton in every aspect bar on field. You really are a tosser. If we were playing for memberships and bogans then yes, you would be the best.

So in essence Collingwood are far superior to Carlton in every aspect bar on field. You really are a tosser. If we were playing for memberships and bogans then yes, you would be the best.

We are superior on field as well as our win/loss ratio shows.

Deal with it, c***nugget :thumbsu:

mate youre not getting it. collingwood focuses on everything thats on field and off field. has since become a massive club and carlton who cheats the books to win flags and concentrates as you put it to solely win flags only has won more to its name. that one is illegitimate.

then on top of that, the pies have won more games in the history of vfl -yes that includes victorian sides not just interstate teams-and afl history. you are so delusioned. you have one more premieship than us and you say that you will be the best club for the next millenium. seriously troll freo but not us

Collingwood supporters like to think of themselves as being the most dominant club in the competition. However others see them as a club that has turned losing Grand Finals into an art form.

So what is Collingwood most remembered for?
Being the rightfull owner of the black and white striped jumper and the magpie eblem.

We are superior on field as well as our win/loss ratio shows.

Deal with it, c***nugget :thumbsu:

That may be the case, but not against Carlton. I know it hurts mate but you will have to deal with it until you overtake us. So you can keep trolling out the basketcase club card but if that is the case what does that make you? Having an inferior record to a basketcase. Congratulations, not a tag I would be after but something your rabble would hold dearly.

You all rattle up so many insignificant stats that try put you above Carlton, but only 1 stat matters and that is 16>15. Unlucky.

That may be the case, but not against Carlton. I know it hurts mate but you will have to deal with it until you overtake us. So you can keep trolling out the basketcase club card but if that is the case what does that make you? Having an inferior record to a basketcase. Congratulations, not a tag I would be after but something your rabble would hold dearly.

You all rattle up so many insignificant stats that try put you above Carlton, but only 1 stat matters and that is 16>15. Unlucky.

but what has this got to do with how we will be remembered?
certainly not as carltons bitch thats for sure, just the biggest club in australia, something you flogs could only dream of

True and you're only one up there. And that one premiership was illegitimate.
Before you get all worked up and tell me your club has never got done for cheating in '95 I would like to point out the fact you did get done for shonky activities in 93 and 94, and who is to say players like Diesel would still be at your club in '95 if they weren't overpaid in years leading up to it, think about it, long and hard.

Before you get all worked up and tell me your club has never got done for cheating in '95 I would like to point out the fact you did get done for shonky activities in 93 and 94, and who is to say players like Diesel would still be at your club in '95 if they weren't overpaid in years leading up to it, think about it, long and hard.

This. :thumbsu:

Oh I apologise :eek:
Carlton have led the premiership ladder for 31 years in VFL/AFL history.
Collingwood have led it for 56 years.
I guess that makes your claim that Carlton have "dominaxtrixed" everyone else for 100 years all the more truthful and honest right?
Oops I forgot you were talking about Carlton dominating Collingwood for 100 years! My bad!
Collingwood has had more premierships that Carlton for 79 years of VFL/AFL history. Carlton has had more than Collingwood for 30 years of VFL/AFL history.
What did I say, 80 years?? Oops I was wrong by 1!!!!! How will I forgive my
Owned!!
Research a bit more.
Carlton have led collingwood for about 35 years of history.
Collingwood have led carlton for about 69 years from.

We have both been alive for the largest period that Carlton have led Collingwood so it's kinda nice to know you don't know what it feels like to support a club that has dominated the Blues :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Collingwood tanked to get Pendelbury and Thomas so we can just take away the illegitimate 2010 flag away.
That still keeps you 1 behind :thumbsu:

Well Collingwood tanked to get Pendelbury and Thomas so we can just take away the illegitimate 2010 flag away.
That still keeps you 1 behind :thumbsu:

Did you miss the part where I advised to think about it long and hard, or did it just fall on deaf ears, or are you simply incapable of that?

What will D_One be remembered for?

• Posting shit posts
  • Making shit threads
  • Making shit polls
  • Contributions to SA shit-fights
  • Supporting the Aldi's version of Collingwood

Did you miss the part where I advised to think about it long and hard, or did it just fall on deaf ears, or are you simply incapable of that?
Nup, didn't miss it as it is irrelevant.
You need to think long and hard about how your 2010 flag is tainted as you tanked to get players.
2010 should be stricken from the records if 1995 should be.

images

That may be the case, but not against Carlton

Such a braindead comment this is.

You're talking as if Collingwood and Carlton are the only teams in the league. I would prefer to continually win more games against 15 clubs and lose more against you than win less against 15 clubs and more against you.

You talk as if Carlton is significant or important to us. We are better than you now and current premiers, we have been the dominant team at the top of the premiership ladder for 40+ more years than you, we have made at least a prelim in 5 of the last 9 seasons to your none and when we win the 2011 flag, the one and only thing you have over us will be gone for you.

You can stick to your imbecilic line of "omg you are a better team than us against every team in the competition but we've beaten you in more finals so that makes us better than you full stop" but you will continue to look stupid. Personally it amuses me when you make a fool of yourself so don't stop on my account :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

What is Collingwood most remembered for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back