What is Nathan Buckleys problem?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 27, 2007
Echuca
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cycling, all Aussie Golfers
I have noticed over the last few weeks even in games we are expected to win that he always picks gainst the Mighty Tigers so I went back and had a look and the meat head has only picked us in round one against the Blues and again in round 12 against the Demons.
He must have some sort of problem with us.
You never hear him give us any credit in any game and he loves to get into us when he comentates our games on channel 7.
I guess it is his loss.

It's called respect. He and others like brereton have none for us for the basket case club we were in the days they were powerhouses and smashed us each week.

It's turning though. :thumbsu:

I have noticed over the last few weeks even in games we are expected to win that he always picks gainst the Mighty Tigers so I went back and had a look and the meat head has only picked us in round one against the Blues and again in round 12 against the Demons.
He must have some sort of problem with us.
You never hear him give us any credit in any game and he loves to get into us when he comentates our games on channel 7.
I guess it is his loss.

I wants us to look as bad as possible so when he is on our coaching panel next year the results will make him look good.

You gotta earn respect and Buckley, Brereton, Archer, all dont have any respect for us...it takes time...
It shouldn't bother you though, it's just their opinion.

What is Buckleys problem?

Bulckey is a w***er and he was when he was playing aswell. Technically as a footballer he was very good but attitude wise he is not respected by many at all and i know die hard collingwood suppoters that have been for 35 years + that still didn't like Buckley as much as Buckley (and Eddy) do.

You gotta earn respect and Buckley, Brereton, Archer, all dont have any respect for us...it takes time...
It shouldn't bother you though, it's just their opinion.

The only one Buckley thinks highly of,or has any respect for is...Himself:rolleyes:

Brereton is just Brereton, no one listens to what he has to say.... He's just a Media Whore! work for anyone,,Do anything:eek:... LOL singing bee:p

As for Archer, watch him on Footy Classified... What does he add to the coversations:eek:.

Remove this Banner Ad

What is Nathan Buckleys problem?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back