NO TROLLS What is the actual case against COVID Vaccination?

Remove this Banner Ad

Only after you acknowledge that mandating vaccines on that healthy group saved tens of thousands of lives (among that healthy group, and elsewhere).

tell that to the countless amounts of people who have had serious side effects from it

Anecdotally I can recall more people I know whom are vaccinated and had severe covid symptoms were far worse then the ones who are unvaccinated. i think id rather trust anecdotal evidence, than evidence that can be manipulated to suit any narrative

Last edited:
I wasn't a fan of vaccine mandates personally. I understood the logic from a 'national health crisis' perspective - but ideologically I was very against it.

Regardless, Redfield was a big time pro-vaccine guy and as far as I'm aware, still it. So I'm not sure what his comment on vaccine mandates has to do with the nonsense you've been posting regarding excess deaths caused by the vaccines?
lets be sensible here for 1 sec.
rewind back to essendon supplement saga.

we feared for the future health of the players. they trusted their doctor and staff. ring a bell :rolleyes::think:, the same thing just happened on a global scale with the covid vax

lets be sensible here for 1 sec.
rewind back to essendon supplement saga.

we feared for the future health of the players. they trusted their doctor and staff. ring a bell :rolleyes::think:, the same thing just happened on a global scale with the covid vax

Sorry, what?

Please confirm that you're not a bot.

did you fear for the future health of the essendon players ?

btw i thought it said no trolling... resorting to name calling i see, typical of sheep :rolleyes: 🤡
No.

But I do see your point. The concern around taking medication or ingesting anything without 100% knowing what it is, and/or what the implications are is valid.

I however, was comfortable taking the vaccine. I've always been relatively unconcerned by putting shit into my body without having full knowledge of precisely what it is.

I can't 100% say for sure what's in half the food I eat. I go by what I'm told mostly.

Same goes for most things in societal life.

Again, in still not sure of what this has to do with the vaccine causing excess deaths?

tell that to the countless amounts of people who have had serious side effects from it

In Australia alone there have been over 68 million doses administered, and a total of 139,000 adverse events at a rate of 1 every 50,000 doses.

https://www.tga.gov.au/news/covid-1...rts/covid-19-vaccine-safety-report-29-06-2023

Overwhelmingly those adverse events were mild flu like symptoms (a slight fever, a sore arm, a headache etc), with a total of 14 deaths linked to the vaccine (again; from a sum of over 68 million doses).

Meanwhile (again; in Australia alone) the vaccine has saved literally tens of thousands of lives.

Objectively surely saving tens of thousands of lives, is worth tens of thousands of people getting sore arms or having a sniffle?

In Australia alone there have been over 68 million doses administered, and a total of 139,000 adverse events at a rate of 1 every 50,000 doses.

https://www.tga.gov.au/news/covid-1...rts/covid-19-vaccine-safety-report-29-06-2023

Overwhelmingly those adverse events were mild flu like symptoms (a slight fever, a sore arm, a headache etc), with a total of 14 deaths linked to the vaccine (again; from a sum of over 68 million doses).

Meanwhile (again; in Australia alone) the vaccine has saved literally tens of thousands of lives.

Objectively surely saving tens of thousands of lives, is worth tens of thousands of people getting sore arms or having a sniffle?
You seriously believe that lmao.

You would have to be living under a rock to think only 1 in 50,000 doses resulted in a sore arm. It was incredibly common.

I know a handful of people, who had pretty significant side effects (3 passed eventually/ 2 didn't), one friend's mum is essentially disabled and in a class action lawsuit.

All but the person who is in the class action lawsuit had their symptoms officially recognised as being from the vaccine, which I imagine is the case with majority of people - IE their experiences aren't reflected in the data.

Also doesn't account for god knows what the long-term implications are, and how many deaths/ illnesses going forward may potentially be as a result of the vaccine being a contributing factor.

I know a handful of people, who had pretty significant side effects
If you knew EVERYONE who was vaccinated, you'd see the full picture.

Looking around for people you know who have some sort of issue around the time they got vaccinated - or afterwards - you are going to be able to build a picture that matches your emotional reaction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seriously believe that lmao.

I know that. And I also know that the vaccination policy in Australia (plus lockdowns) saved tens of thousands of lives.

I know a handful of people, who had pretty significant side effects (3 passed eventually/ 2 didn't), one friend's mum is essentially disabled and in a class action lawsuit.

All but the person who is in the class action lawsuit had their symptoms officially recognised as being from the vaccine, which I imagine is the case with majority of people - IE their experiences aren't reflected in the data.

What vaccine class action? No such thing exists.

Who exactly is your disabled mum and her co litigants suing exactly? And where?

I call bullshit.

What vaccine class action? No such thing exists.

Who exactly is your disabled mum and her co litigants suing exactly? And where?

I call bullshit.
I'll ask tomorrow.

It seems like there's only one that comes up in Google, so I will be interested to see if she was 1 of the 500 in this apparent 'solitary' lawsuit.

I know that. And I also know that the vaccination policy in Australia (plus lockdowns) saved tens of thousands of lives.
You know that only 1 in 50,000 doses results in a sore arm?

What do you mean by this? I'm missing it.

I'll ask tomorrow.

It seems like there's only one that comes up in Google, so I will be interested to see if she was 1 of the 500 in this apparent 'solitary' lawsuit.

You know that only 1 in 50,000 doses results in a sore arm?
There are a number of effects that are about as serious as a sore arm.

What do you mean by this? I'm missing it.
"a total of 139,000 adverse events at a rate of 1 every 50,000 doses."

Should be "reported adverse events".

Most people aren't reporting a sore arm to VAERS because it's not worth it. It goes away.

I'll ask tomorrow.

The one bankrolled by 'Dr' Melissa Mcann, darling of the UAP?

Lol.

Yeah, get back to me if your 'friend' is one of the 500 people that is part of this lawsuit.

The one bankrolled by 'Dr' Melissa Mcann, darling of the UAP?

Lol.

Yeah, get back to me if your 'friend' is one of the 500 people that is part of this lawsuit.
Why does it matter who is bankrolling it?

That sounds like an ad hominen.

It's a lawsuit mainly for people whose symptoms were not "officially" recognised as having been vaccine caused.

People such as these and these.

Also, 70% of vaccinations resulted in a sore arm, not 0.00002% like you were so confidently proclaiming -- which is quite a difference (1 in 50,000 vs 35,000 in 50,000).

delete.png

Also, 70% of vaccinations resulted in a sore arm, not 0.00002% like you were so confidently proclaiming -- which is quite a difference (1 in 50,000 vs 35,000 in 50,000).
Soreness at the injection site is common for most if not all vaccines.

Tell that to Malifice.

He is framing it that it's a 1 in 50,000 chance if you're getting a covid vaccine:

View attachment 2025049
I don't know where you're getting that. I assume he meant real adverse events? Not just soreness at the injection site which most people got.

I'm still waiting for info from your fictional friend and details of her fictional lawsuit.
Why would it be fictional lmao.

Why would I lie on a covid sub-forum that no one views anymore.

Cooker conspiracy theorist alert.

"Bro, you are lying that there was a class action lawsuit for people whose side effects weren't covered in the national scheme."

I am assuming the lawsuit my friend's mum was in was the one that was in the news. My girlfriend asked his girlfriend last week and she said it was "in Queensland and that his mum pulled out of it recently as they were advised that they were unlikely to win".

Why would it be fictional lmao.

Because it always is.

During the pandemic, half the cookers on the conspiracy board claimed to know people that had been killed by the vaccine.

I bet you're no different.

I mean, maybe you do know one of the 500 people in Australia that have joined in on 'Rise Up Australias' class action lawsuit.

But its far more likely that either you (or your friend) is utterly full of shit.

Cooker conspiracy theorist alert.

Indeed.

they were advised that they were unlikely to win

Take a guess why that is?

Remove this Banner Ad

NO TROLLS What is the actual case against COVID Vaccination?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back